Post your fanmade Pokemon

I have no idea how to do that. lol

1 Like

When does it end? I need to know how long I have. lol

Also: Drawing my own is way more fun than drawing Meowth. :smiley:

1 Like

@VanHooIII I get what you’re saying when you doing something you want to do it’s fun but sometimes when you do it for work or for someone else you lose interest quickly I’m the same way

1 Like

Well, it’s also Meowth. I like Meowth in the anime, but as a Pokemon I’ve never been a fan. It’s also not fun to draw. lol

Having said that, it takes like 5 minutes to draw Meowth. It’s a super easy one … soooo … :smiley:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Official Team Rocket Topic

@branebs:

2 Likes

Hoping to get back to these this weekend! Probably gonna draw the new Gen 8 stuff first though. :wink:

1 Like

Bugzer, the Tiny Fly Pokèmon is incredibly tiny, and often annoys People and Pokèmon. It also sometimes shines in certain angles of light. It is a Bug/Flying Type.

ATK: 206
DEF: 99
STA: 131

HT: <0.1 cm
WT: <0.1 oz.

Moves: Bug Bite, Wing Attack, Poison Sting (fast)
Signal Beam, Aerial Ace, Mirror Coat, Cross Poison.

It has 3 forms: Grass Green, Neon Orange, and Deep Blue. (The colors are only seen in direct sunlight).

Trivia: This is the smallest Pokèmon to ever exist.

Random thought lol. Based on regular fly.

Raid Boss: T2

2 Likes

A couple megas

Mega Castform (Castformite)
All Stats are 90.

Mega Wailord (Wailorite)
All stats are boosted by 15, except for Attack and Special Atk. Which is boosted by 25.

Ht: 57" 08"
Wt: 1498 Lbs.

Mega Wobbuffet (Wobbuffite)
ATK is boosted by 120
Sp. ATK is boosted by 85
HP is boosted by 35
All other stats are boosted by 55.

5 Likes

Sadly that is not how mega’s Work :confused: the base stat total is boosted by 100 (or 110 with alakazam)

But I’d love to see all those megas come to pokemon

2 Likes

@iLikeCastform is busy! I like it. :smiley:

4 Likes

New form for a very known pokemon coming soon

1 Like

Pikachu (Ash-Form)

This Pikachu is a very special Pikachu, with much more power then other Pikachu. Electric Type.

ATK: 231
DEF: 187
STA: 206

Moves: Iron Tail, Thunder Shock, Quick Attack, Volt Tackle* (fast)
Thunderbolt, Thunder, Double-Edge*, Electro Ball*, Brick Break, Grass Knot, Dig, Surf, Disarming Voice, Thunder Punch. (Charged)

("*" is for more info on moves below)

Volt Tackle: Does 12 Damage, and has a DPS of 13.64 Damage Per Second.

Double-Edge: Does 100 Damage (two bar charged) and has a DPS of 98.29 Damage Per Second. PvP Notes: Does 15 Damage to user. (Ignores Weakness and Resistances)

Electro Ball: Does 55 Damage (three bar charged) and has a DPS of 59.02 Damage Per Second.

Raid Boss: T4

4 Likes

Finally returning to this thread!

Floajel

Jellyfish Pokemon

Type: Water
Ht: 1’ 0"
Wt: 1 lb
Abilities: Clear Body, Torrent

Floajel are common water Pokemon who come in four different versions of varying rarity: purple (80%), blue (10%), orange (8%), and brown (2%). Traveling in schools, columns and swarms of Floajel are a frequent underwater spectacle. Harmless and not aggressive at all, swimmers routinely swim among large groups of floajel which causes the Pokemon to speed up as they orbit around the swimmer.

Floajel are based on jellyfish. Their name is a portmanteau of “float” and “jellyfish”.

Stats:

HP: 20
ATT: 25
DEF: 20
SA: 20
SD: 30
SPD: 20
Total: 135

… at level 30, a purple Floajel will evolve into …

Venozoan

Poison Jellyfish Pokemon

Type: Water/Poison
Ht: 9’ 3"
Wt: 100 lbs
Abilities: Clear Body, Torrent, Poison Point

Venozoan are the largest Floajel evolution as well as the most common. Fleets of Venozoan float on the surface of oceans everywhere. Non-aggressive, Venozoan tentacles have a powerful and poisonous sting, so it is best to keep your distance. It is believed that Venozoan are actually several small Pokemon living as a colony and that each tentacle thinks and acts independent of the others.

Venozoan are based off of Portugese Man O’ War jellyfish. Their name is a combination of “venom” and “protozoan”.

Stats:

HP: 80
ATT: 80
DEF: 70
SA: 90
SD: 125
SPD: 80
Total: 525

Moves:

Normal: Bide, Bind, Body Slam, Constrict, Defense Curl, Double Slap, Flail, Rapid Spin, Recover
Water: Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Brine, Hydro Cannon, Liquidation, Whirlpool
Poison: Acid, Acid Spray, Acid Armor, Coil, Gunk Shot, Poison Jab

… at level 30, a blue Floajel evolves into …

Jellectric

Electric Jellyfish Pokemon

Type: Water/Electric

Ht: 4’ 6"
Wt: 40 lbs
Abilities: Clear Body, Torrent, Volt Absorb

Jellectric lurk in the darkest regions of the oceans, completely unseen until they decide to strike. When this happens, they light up the ocean in a bright combination of white and yellow which temporarily blinds everyone and everything in the area. By this time, it is also too late as the Jellectric has already hooked it’s barbed tentacles into it’s target, electrocuting it.

Jellectric is based loosely on a box jellyfish. It’s name is a combination of “jellyfish” and “electric”.

Stats:

HP: 65
ATT: 90
DEF: 70
SA: 115
SD: 100
SPD: 100
Total: 540

Moves:

Normal: Bide, Bind, Body Slam, Constrict, Defense Curl, Double Slap, Flail, Rapid Spin, Recover
Electric: Bolt Strike, Charge, Charge Beam, Discharge, Eerie Impulse, Electroweb

… at level 30, orange Floajel evolves into …

Steamarine

Steam Jellyfish Pokemon

Type: Water/Fire
Ht: 6’ 3"
Wt: 60 lbs
Abilities: Clear Body, Torrent, Water Absorb

Steamarine light up the ocean with the ever-burning flame contained inside of their heads. If a diver is lucky enough to encounter one, they can follow it and let it light the way. Steamarine live both on the surface of the ocean, as well as in the depths. They are known to emerge and help lost sailors by using their torches to show them the way. Extremely helpful and friendly Pokemon, Steamarine will float in large group in the bays of ocean side cities and towns during celebrations.

Steamarine are based on jellyfish. Their name is a combination of “steam” and “marine”.

Stats:

ATT: 80
DEF: 80
SA: 130
SD: 85
SPD: 85
Total: 540

Moves:

Water: Aqua Jet, Aqua Ring, Brine, Hydro Cannon, Liquidation, Whirlpool, Scald
Fire: Eruption, Fire Lash, Fire Spin, Flare Blitz, Flame Wheel, Flamethrower

… at level 30, brown Floajel evolves into …

Hydrolurk

Ambush Jellyfish Pokemon

Type: Water/Steel
Ht: 7’ 1"
Wt: 120 lbs
Abilities: Clear Body, Torrent, Filter

The most dangerous Floajel evolution of them all is Hydrolurk. Flattening themselves as they move across the ocean floor, Hydrolurk remain unseen and like to sneak up on their prey. Once they have selected a target, they will follow them from below until the time is right, hitting them with several quick jabs with their sharp tentacles.

Hydrolurk are based on jellyfish. Their name is a combination of “hydro” and “lurk”.

Stats:

ATT: 100
DEF: 95
SA: 85
SD: 110
SPD: 90
Total: 560

Moves:

Steel: Autotomize, Flash Cannon, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Metal Burst, Mirror Shot

6 Likes

I was wondering what happened to you

1 Like

Coming soon:

Fire/Dragon (Pseudo-Legendary)
Normal/Water
Electric/Flying
Steel/Rock (Fossil)
Bug/Poison - Bug/Flying
Normal - Fairy OR Electric
Rock - Rock/Steel
Fire - Fire/Electric

1 Like

Haven’t forgotten this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Spidantula, the Arachnid Pokèmon, has multiple forms, and is often useful in battle for its speed and sneakiness. It also has three different forms.

Normal Form (Bug Type)

ATK 207
DEF 136
STA 157

Moveset: Bug Bite, Confusion, Bite (fast)
Signal Beam, Psychic, Shadow Sneak, Dark Pulse, Swift (charged)

Long Leg Form (Bug/Ghost Type)

ATK 157
DEF 99
STA 165

Moveset: Bug Bite, Bite, Hex (fast)
Signal Beam, Shadow Sneak, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Psybeam (charged)

Widow Form (Bug/Poison)

ATK 231
DEF 174
STA 132

Moveset: Bug Bite, Bite, Poison Jab (fast)
Signal Beam, Dark Pulse, Shadow Sneak, Sludge Bomb, Psyshock (charged)

Raid Boss: T3

4 Likes

Still alive. Still haven’t forgotten this thread, just have a lot going on. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s cool take your time we can wait