Pokemon's Ideas to improve Pokemon Go

First idea is based on what John Hanke said about maps in Pokemon GO. He said “a change is coming to make maps simpler to help do raids”.
So here is what I want.
Trainer @Jormdeworm joins a raid. Trainer @Kevin260709 also joins. Trainer @bagguille is at another gym/stop. He/she has a option that
pop up showing that 2 players are in the lobby, similar to a notification for friends. @bagguille could say “heading to they raid” “not heading to the raid”. If a trainer, such as @Luna_Kit, selects “heading to the raid” @Kevin260709, and @Jormdeworm can see this. They also have the choice to start the countdown as well as select a ready button. This could also show " @JoshHack TL 36" is heading to the raid", as well as “@5GodLink is heading to the raid in five minutes” or " @KingQ07 might come to the raid". What do you think?

5 Likes

If anyone else has ideas tell me and we could do something like " @Pokemon and @Robdebobrob ideas to build the hub part three" through messaging then post it.

1 Like

All this by friends list?

2 Likes

No, but if a notification pops up saying " @5GodLink is at a raid here" it shows the friends icon ( two hands enclosed)

1 Like
  • Like this idea
  • Needs improvements
  • Do not like this idea

0 voters

1 Like
  • Want to be part of a collaboration with you
  • I’m good

0 voters

1 Like

Thanks @Mapman42

1 Like

That’s one of the most @s i’ve ever seen

2 Likes

I couldn’t fit you sorry bout that.

2 Likes

It would really help me with moltres day

1 Like

Today I was at 2 gyms, wondering if people were battling a Zapdos at a gym 10 minutes away

1 Like

Niantic needs to hurry. They should have done this before Moltres day (if it comes)!

1 Like

Everyone hurry if you want to add your ideas. Everyone will be featured! Just select “I want to collaborate” before the end of today!:grin::smile_cat:

Poll is closing whenever is nighttime for Netherlands. It would be nice if someone could tell me how many hours that is from now!:wink::blush:

It’s 9:28 right now for me so it would 3:00. Ok

Good idea!I give you a 10 @Pokemon

1 Like
  • WOW AMAZING IDEA
  • Nice idea
  • Bad idea

0 voters

1 Like

Of course this is amazing. This is THE solution for me to find players and for raiding.

2 Likes

Thanks @Jormdeworm and @Kevin260709 spook much! I’m glad you like my idea!

1 Like