Pokemon GO Meltan Quest: how to get a Meltan via Special Research

Hi

Bye

I wonder if it will be able to evolve

stage 6…10 raids :man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4:

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

well i have 9 premium passes…but i wasn’t planning on using them this way. I beat see atleast 4 shinx raids and get a shiny!!

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

:tired_face::exploding_head:

Does this thread become emoji conversion? :joy:

Holy. That’s a lot to do. With the exception of the silly “catch a Ditto” quest, I like it!

The rewards for each stage in this special research are better than previous special researches.

I wont rush it like the Mew quest line since I already get these little boys weekly

Catch a Ditto is easy. You get Ditto from the Quest ‘Let’s Go: Make an Excellent Throw’.

Looking at the options, the only one that seems to be a challenge for me is evolving a Scyther. I’m on 4/9 and I have 33 Premium Passes for the 10 Raids, but I just evolved Scyther and they are few and far between for me to catch. I’m 18 candies in to get the 50.

How is everyone else doing with the tasks? :slight_smile:

I luckly had everything waiting. And when it came to eggs i was already cooking.

All were rather easy except the raids. Even areo came to me as a task without me noticing.

It was meant to be🤷🏾‍♂️

Ditto is disguised as Pidgey from quest encounter

Yes.

The only difficult task for me is the 10 raids. But by time I’ve done that, the Aerodactyl quests probably are already away.

This is also a good reason why I am hurrying up with the Meltan race. It looks like all the tasks are bound to the current event.