Players in your area

@Hatekrew96 and @JaMeS87 wanna be friends then???

2 Likes

@FieryAi did you stop playing? That was me that kept knocking you out of the Brickworks!

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

@Jormdeworm There are 2 code messages here, one from 11 days ago. Sorry to bother you with this.

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

One of my yellow neighbors actually tried to gold razz me when I took gym back. Of course I wasn’t going to let that go. It was kind of like prison rape and had to let them know who was in charge.

2 Likes

After I taunted my neighbors, 5 friends showed up to reinforce the gym.

5 Likes

I ran out of likes for the day but best post ever

Oh I know, all of a sudden the enemy monsters started going back to full strength. Well, I know I have a lot more max Revives than you got berries, so bring it on.

3 Likes

I sat.at our post office one time taking over a gym like that took me about 30 minutes cuz they kept healing finally they gave up

I used that strategy to lure out the spoofer. I know he isn’t banned, I’v seen one of his accounts, but he does not seem to spoof anymore. :rofl:

2 Likes

Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. Near the White Rock Pier to be exact.

1 Like

@bagguille

1 Like

Will anyone be doing the raid at Burlington in Merrillville Indiana around 4pm?

1 Like

I’m not trying to advertise them but if you go to the Silph Road they’ll show you a map of Discord in your area you can join to find a team

I don’t think you’ll succeed in asking this here, since this is a worldwide forum and the chances are small that you’ll actually find someone very close to you

1 Like