Niantic Announces Detective Pikachu and Pokémon GO Cross Promotion Event |

I’ve just caught a wild Flareon, that was a first :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t know the numbers, @Mew1, but it sure felt like the catch rate was higher.

Not sure yet if they are though. Yesterday i checked 50 but no shiny

Yes, I have a Phanphy nest in my home now. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

I’ve got Monkey’s and Duck’s every where atm.
Non of them Shiny of course.

1 Like

When I first read about the event I thought “this sounds fun… at least a bit…” but then it started.
They could just have kept the normal spawn rates of Mr.Mime and it would still have been a pest… I guess I’ll just shiny check everything that’s available, let my Pokéball+ do the catching and do some quests until it ends. The raid bosses are ok, but not the whooping ones we had hoped for.

1 Like

But Mr. Mines shiny isn’t out as far as I know.

I never said so ?!
What I tried to say is: I’ll shiny check everything around where the shiny is available. Psyduck, Aipom, Mankey, Cubone,… you name it…

1 Like

What a coincidence I found one too.

1 Like

I saw a Charizard on Nearby today. Last time that happened was on Junuary 1st, 2017.

So far it looks like one detective Pikachu a day. I’ll just hatch eggs between photobombs chances.

There were mentions of wild spawns, but those were mostly related to the big photobomb bugs.

I saw a snorlax and charizard yesterday

I saw a wild Charizard yesterday, too. Before yesterday, the last time I saw a wild Charizard was on January 1st, 2017.

Edit: Just saw I had already posted that in this topic. :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

@vorgriff3 I felt it just increased a little bit only

Caught 4 Flareon and 1 Charizard

Nice catch with the Charizard, @Mew1. Raid boss or wild?

Caught 2 wild Flareon this evening -

1. level 16, CP 1356, IV 84, with Fire Spin and Overheat
  2. level 32, CP 2600, IV 79, with Ember and Flamethrower

And a shiny Aipom.

Couldn’t interest anybody in joining a Snorlax raid, but did raid a decent (91 IV) Azelf.

1 Like

@vorgriff3, it was a wild catch, people are only doing ttar as tier 4 here.

I found another Charizard today but it ran after one ball

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.