Niantic Announces Detective Pikachu and Pokémon GO Cross Promotion Event |

I found info of nest changes. Anyone else noticed that?

Niantic failed to change the Raid Bosses. Can we agree that someone in the quality control department needs to be fired?

Or maybe they need to hire you to do the job?

Interestingly enough, my husband–a software engineer–has been trying to convince me to get into dev testing because I’m so good at spotting errors and bugs, and I’m near obsessive when it comes to quality control. Only problem with being one is that dev testers have a bad tendency to being ignored or overruled.

EDIT: Silph Road reports that they finally are seeing the Raids change.

2 Likes

Can we get multiple detective Pikachu?

From what I hear, yes. I don’t know how many times per day though. I got one the very first photograph.

It took a few photos but I got one finally

Finally got Charizard too

They are reported spawning in the wild. I haven’t seen one. (But I’m bed right now 1:25 am here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

6:25pm here no sightings of Blastoise yet

I did find Squirtle though. They’re almost no existent here.

Squirtle was here, but I think it is gone now. But I’ll check when I wake up and go out for a walk.

I’ll keep taking photos

I saw Squirtle, but it’s been raining here so I thought it was a weather-influenced spawn.

It’s not raining here yet so my only weather effect is cloudy.

Caught a female Squirtle

I found out they increased Mr. Mime spawns, but only in Europe. [shrug.]

The raid bosses have changed (not all of them), guess there was a bug or something so they didn’t change over at 1 right away

I made an edit that Silph Road was finally seeing a change, but thanks.

Nothing terribly crazy, although Lotad is back in Raids for anyone missing those.

2 Likes

Is the catch rate for Aipom increased since event started?