New teams form in Pokemon GO

True, but I live in the middle of nowhere. Never an issue to begin with for me.

Not too much to say that so many games get their own cheaters.

Next update with Minor Text Fixes.

2 Likes

Just focus on the right point: adding new team

Yeah sorry, I got carried away. I myself wish there was more teams as it would add variety.

1 Like

Rayquaza: Team Stormā€™s mascot.

1 Like

How about team Giratina, team Kyurem and team Zygrade? They all get 2 or more forms.

Also, who says that we could only get 3 teams in Pokemon GO?

3 teams are perfect, imagine if there was like 10 teams and people just picked a specific 2-3 teams, the people in the other teams would be overpowered way too easily. Sorry, but I donā€™t see your idea of more teams happening. Maybe change the name of the teams, not add.

If the teamā€™s icon is useful. Teams will be perfect. Letā€™s say that team Entei can only get their team icon Pokemon directly by event like GO Fest by winning the event but to get Suicune and Raikou in gym raid, it will be better.

Yeah Iā€™m with @ShadowWolf on this one. More teams isnā€™t the way to go. I also see your point @EdwinFung but I donā€™t see Niantic doing this. It would put too much stress on the servers

1 Like

Also, Mystic doesnā€™t force people to listen to his and TTips(and Reversal)'s opinions. The PoGo YT community is split apart, spoofers vs non-spoofers. You might think JonnoPlays is a non-spoofer, but I bet he spoofs of-cam. FSU-ATL takes things personally, he even said on his twitter once ā€œshould I savage season my way into collegeā€, Iā€™ll admit thatā€™s pretty funny, but itā€™s below the belt. Anyways, I donā€™t want that YT drama shit on my conscience.

P.S. are we stuck with regular? Or is there a higher tier we can achieve. Thanks since no one is andwering me in general discussion

What do you by regular and higher?

I do think @Thorend may advise you to talk about this (spoofer and youtuber) in another topic.

Iā€™ll talk bout it in general discussion

Guys, just stop talking about spoofing, they arenā€™t going anywhere

2 Likes

Hope youā€™re having a great time talk about this in my topic.

Yeah thereā€™s already 57 comments

This is the fastest Iā€™ve seen people commenting on one thread ever.

1 Like

A little reminder: This is not a general discussion topic but a lavender town topic

Is this a good news meant to be? While I am the creator of this topic.