New error that prevents signing in

3 Likes

Oh, that’s bad. Try re installing the app

This isn’t through an app, it’s through Google on my phone whenever i try and sign in. Seems to be strictly a mobile-based issue as i can sign in fine on a computer

2 Likes

Try to reset your phone and reset the app

1 Like

It works whenever i refresh the page, but it’s still a weird error

2 Likes

Try to make a new account

2 Likes

Thanks. Just had this on PC (mobile worked fine) and remembered seeing it before. Refreshing the page did the trick but really weird yeah.

1 Like

Just as a follow up i encountered this pop-up over 15 times in the span of around 6 hours and this time refreshing the page didn’t help

2 Likes

Same. Im out of town so only on mobile. Had to switch from chrome to androids own browser to make it work again.

Having this issue again so i did some googling and ran into this:

Maybe someone can look into this? @apavlinovic i think perhaps?

Had this problem yesterday too when I tried to log in on my laptop.

Me too…

This happened to me on both my laptop and cellphone yesterday Oct 3rd

1 Like

I’ve seen this recently, too. I’d like to log into GoHUB on my day off, but get this when I try to login from my day-off location, even if I’m logged out from where I use GoHUB the other 6 days of the week.

It still happens to me semi-frequently, I do log out from cellphone or laptop after I finish.

I keep logged in on 2 devices.Desktop and my phone.I think more people do it on phone and Desktop/Laptop.

Hey guys i’m back! I got this error trying to log in for 3 weeks but i’m able to log in again :blush: Let’s just hope i don’t get shut out for longer :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Yess ur back

2 Likes

I got this error again today, but after I refreshed the page, I was able to log in.

Thought you were gone forever this is great glad your back I sent a gift and bye