Lets talk - (anything)

Folks around where I live seem to think there’s going to be a Legendary Raid Hour this evening, and yet I haven’t seen any announcement about it. Rumor says that there was a one Wednesday in New Zealand. But I’m a little dubious, because I haven’t seen any chatter about it here on the Hub…

Can I get a confirmation from some of you on the Hub who are in Europe that you did have a Legendary Raid hour, or that you didn’t?

1 Like

It just Announced it for us

1 Like

Thanks, John. My wishes for a shiny hour for y’all.

1 Like

You to bro may the shiny gods bless you

1 Like

Whenever I put an Eevee in to a gym, this eventually happens. I love it!

:fairy:

10 Likes

^^^Yeah all the chicks in my town love doing that.

2 Likes

Won my first tier 3 raid today. But it is so weak it could well be an tier 2 (but it’s not). It was an Onyx raid and weather boosted.

4 Likes

Version 0.151.0-g Just popped up in my store.

1 Like

I just realized that tier 3 Onix has a lower CP than tier 2 Alolan Exeggutor… :exploding_head::man_facepalming:

Edit: Got the chart, it’s even worse…

3 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

@bagguille how you been

1 Like

One week in the hospital (my wife has been ill, better now). Only good thing was access to a Stop and a Gym from inside the room there.

4 Likes

Sup folks.

Broke down and bought a Switch today. lol

4 Likes

@bagguille that’s good your wife is better now
@VanHooIII cool what games you get

2 Likes

@vorgriff3 what’s new

One of my roommates has a ton of games, so I won’t have to buy a lot of them. I mostly got it for Pokemon Sword and Shield. :rofl:

… I did buy Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, and an RPG called Earthlock though. lol

1 Like

Happy International Left-Handers Day!
Left%20handers

4 Likes

Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 applies here. What’s new with you?

You and I are gettin’ close to friending-up to best friend status pretty soon.

1 Like

I started building gundam models needed a new hobby I like it so far I just ordered 2 real grade kits

1 Like

Glad you enjoy it. Seems not quite cheap, as hobbies go.

1 Like