Lets talk - (anything)

Yea it is but that look cool as hell when thay are done I’ll post picks later

1 Like

My senior trainer’s been level 40 for awhile, and my junior trainer (started when the senior one hit 40) is poised to reach it, either today or tomorrow.

I’m psyched. And now mulling whether to start another new trainer when that happens.

4 Likes

Long live the comment-edit feature. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Should be playing codm :eyes:

1 Like

Ok, I’ll bite – what’s codm?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Excellent. Thanks.

1 Like

Made it during the raid hour today! On the last of 6 raids.

5 Likes

I still can’t download cod

Bought Mega Man 11 today. I should probably stop buying games and start playing more. lol

1 Like

Chrales has been busy again:

3 Likes

Orientation matters? The ‘old’ and ‘new’ N unown looks essentially the same to me.

2 Likes

Me 2

3 Likes

I’m thinking about getting the new cod (mw) on PS4

1 Like

I have a ps4 that don’t get no use no more can’t find any good games

Mail it to me

1 Like

What actually works against grunts with Dratini / Dratini / Dragonite?

Guides here and elsewhere seem to indicate Mamoswine, and if the Dragonite is weather-boosted, my best Fairy. But each Mamoswine does nothing more than one Dratini (fainting the first attack after they beat one Dratini), leaving my third mon to handle the Dragonite by itself. And nothing I tried seems to come even close – Mamoswine, Rayquaza, Gardevoir, Ice Mewtwo … they all get destroyed in so little time it’s almost demoralizing.

If you know the line up you are facing consists of Dratini / Dratini or Dragonair / Dragonite, try to have 2 Mamoswine remaining (one with partial health) when facing the third mon Dragonite, use two Avalanche as soon as the energy is generated. When I say soon, it means don’t let Dragonite use its charge move because by the time you face Dragonite, most likely you already use up all shields on the 2 previous mons, if you get hit by its charge move, you are done. One Avalanche might not be enough to beat full health Dragonite, but two would be more than enough to finish it

Man. Pokemon Let’s Go is a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

2 Likes

Mewtwo with Psycho Cut / Ice Beam decimates that combo.

2 Likes