Lets talk - (anything)

Heartbreaking game 7 for Caps fans, who join fans of Calgary and Nashville licking their wounds while watching the rest of the playoffs from the couch.

Sharks fans were heading for the same place until Pavelski’s freak injury transformed their game 7 vs. Vegas to the surreal. (So their fans will have to wait another round for their annual heartbreak).

So bummer yet again, @bobbyjack8;. I expect to be joining you at the Stanley Center for Dashed Hopes after round 2…

1 Like

At least they won last year. Now they are back to the usual 1rst-2nd round exit.

2 Likes

I just reached the point (set after a month of playing) that I wanted to reach in one year of playing. But I reached it earlier, after 10 months and 7 days.

3 Likes

12,000 in 10.25 months? Not bad. Congratulations on achieving the milestone, and even a bit ahead of schedule.

2 Likes

in 2 days is my second PoGo anniversary
I got almost 7500 catches and 6.2Mxp

2 Likes

I hope to reach lvl 38 before I’m playing a year. But that will be a pain in the @$$ to reach. Just 1month and 3weeks to go

1 Like

That’s what’s I managed to do in 2.5 years, if not more🙃

1 Like

If I there is an event (other than the CD) with 2x or 3x (catch) XP I might do it. And I have to be able to attend the event. 37 I will reach, that is without a doubt.

Sounds like you’re close to reaching level 37. Expecting to complete all of level 37 in 3 weeks may be a tad aggressive; but you’re almost guaranteed to get further by trying to reach that than by not trying.

Where are you now in total XP?

1 Like

No, just a little over 100k in lvl 36.

2 Likes

May your quest for 37 be successful!!

2 Likes

End Game is amazing

3 Likes

Cool cool

YES YES YES YES
best thing ever just happened!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

What happened @Pokemon

1 Like

I made a topix

1 Like

don’t spoil! I am going to watch it when I return home

1 Like

What one @Pokemon ???

I am going to watch endgame on monday. My plane arrives at 11, and the film is in delft at 14

1 Like

Me and my wife ad brothers are going Monday

1 Like