Lets talk - (anything)

Worst thing with one of my girlfriends, my tires got slashed because I was in wrong neighborhood would I stayed at her place.

1 Like

Lol damn iv never had that happen but have had to fight Ex’s brothers before

1 Like

My ex-wife’s brother sided with me during divorce and didn’t talk to his sister for years. We even met up at Disney World one year.

1 Like

He’ll naw got to cut all ties except one time I moved on to an Ex’s younger sister

1 Like

Yeah he knew his sister was psycho.

1 Like

I ad an Ex that was like that not fun

1 Like

I feel bad for his kids because they don’t interact much with my daughter because he lives in Florida.

1 Like

That sucks

Ouch, y’all. I think I’d rather tangle with a tyranitar.

1 Like

Lol naw man we nice

1 Like

Sure, you’re nice – I meant the angry exes and psycho sisters show.

2 Likes

O ok yea your right

2 Likes

Game 7 tonight for Capitals

1 Like

I was catching a Plusle with CP360 today and when I caught it it randomly had CP617🤦🏻‍♂️

2 Likes

What the he’ll

1 Like

My thoughts

1 Like

Right on

did Niantic completely forget about the 3 hour exclusive raids? I can’t even remember which month was Gengar, it was so long ago.

1 Like

Anyone else follow the NFL Draft? I’m a huge fan of the draft and even have my 2-round mock ready. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve got such a case of mock fatigue by now, @VanHooIII, that I care even less about the draft now than I do about which celebrity socialite the paparazzi found at a nightclub this week.

And the day after the draft these same asinine sites will begin churning out their 2020 mocks.

2 Likes