Lets talk - (anything)

8 hours and some minutes cant remember the minutes.

1 Like

Thanks

Need some advice we have a Discord in our town it is slowly growing we are about 20 members deep which is about a third of the Pokemon go population here I was just approach by the owner of the Seguin Discord which is a town right next to us and wanted to know if we’d be interested in merging with them I would like yalls opinion

That’s no fun alone.:grin:

1 Like

I’m in two Discord groups in similar situation. But I like it stays this way, because it’s easier to separate what happens in both areas.
So I would invite the others who are interested to do things in your town to enter your group, and viceversa that the ones of your group which want to go up to there enter as well the other group.

1 Like

I have the same point of view and that’s what I was thinking too was keeping everything separate I’m going to ask the group to see how they feel about it before I make a decision

my friends mom made pie

5 Likes

Pie evolves from pie dough. try it!

2 Likes

This website will tell you what Pokemon you are thinking of
http://logical.ai/pokemon/

1 Like

3 Likes

Almost time for the final. I find it relaxing to watch. (Note: my colleagues find that strange since i’m an ADHD bouncing ball)

2 Likes

? What

2 Likes

It’s snooker :wink:

3 Likes

What’s that

1 Like

I’m with @Pokemon I have no idea what that is either

1 Like

It’s like pool, 8 balls or 9 balls

1 Like

Ok have it look it up

It has more airtime than pool here. Even though we the Dutch had worldchampions in 8-ball, 9-ball, 10-ball.

2 Likes

That’s crazy I’ve never heard of that

1 Like

I already planned my route for the lotad day lol

1 Like