Lets talk - (anything)

And cost 500,000,000 to get there

So how is everyone doing

Still dazzled about the fact that I have kept for 2 days straight, 4 gyms in Mystic/Valor territory.

1 Like

thatā€™s pretty good is it still there

4 Likes

Went to the aquarium the other day just thought it was a cool picture

2 Likes

Whole bunch of Magicarp!

5 Likes

first thing that came to my mind! lol

3 Likes

Lol they were just as dumb kept coming up to my head like I had food not knowing there was nothing for them

3 Likes

They kicked me out after 56+ hours. The weather is great here today so I will kick them out today before my hunt for a new gym. Going to explore the outer limits of my town.

3 Likes

That should have helped get towards a Gold Medal. Iā€™m currently working on 2 deep in enemy territory.

1 Like

The last picture is my wife with a bunch of baby Kabuto lol and still donā€™t know why they were so many birds at an aquarium they even had llamas kind of weird

3 Likes

I thought the weather was great. It was at work. Coming home to the weather near the beachā€¦

2 Likes

Looks like weather hereā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m at the beach now. It is 10 *C colder that at work.
Driving distance is 19km, but in a straight line it is 10km or less. On the top of the dunes the sea was almost invisible. Got my first 2 gyms though. :grin:

2 Likes

Go in the water

Donā€™t know if anyone else follows college basketball, but my Duke Blue Devils are playing in about 20 minutes and Iā€™m actually off work tonight and can watch them. Hyped! :smiley:

2 Likes

Heā€™ll yea

Farenheit I hopeā€¦

1 Like

How long do you have to be in a gym to get your 50 coins