Lets talk - (anything)

Good luck, keep us posted

1 Like

Yes it’s most likely inevitable you’ll catch it if it’s in your household. Hopefully you’ll have no worse effects than a common cold.

2 Likes

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-11-16-ed-sheeran-coming-to-pokemon-go

Just saw the title and that made me cry out in agony

But, I am getting more and more hyped for pokemon brilliant Diamond. Finally pre ordered it

Thanks for the Cresselia invite @celery

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that, hope you are fully vaccinated

I am.

Tested negative last Tuesday, so that was good news.

3 Likes

Haha! Revenge is sweet!!
Ed Sheeran has inflicted upon us what must be the WORST event EVER.
He is also a huge fan of Ipswich Town. Tonight he got what he deserved…

UP THE MILLERS!!

1 Like

I don’t even know who Ed Sheehan is

1 Like

As we can clearly see in these photos of him wearing Ipswich Town shirts - he is an oaf.
Incidentally, Niantic says: “Ed always chooses the Water-type Pokémon as his first partner when he starts a Pokémon RPG. In celebration of this collaboration, look forward to an event featuring all of the Water-type first-partner Pokémon currently available in Pokémon GO!”

This is why we have such terrible spawns. And do you know the reason he always chooses the water-type? Because they are blue… the same colour as Ipswich Town FC wear. :triumph:

1 Like

In case no one has seen it yet.
I giggled.

2 Likes

I think all of the events Niantic has been coming up with lately are terrible. The only one I genuinely liked the past two months was that Mexican event that only lasted for a day. Oh and that Sinnoh event was okay. But that’s about it.

2 Likes

It happens in a lot of enterprises. First they look to engage people, later the incoming rises.
And then the chiefs ask for a steady rising. And the result are events like this… an idea, and a maybe, and a why not, and we are the users which have to gulp all this ideas without a chance to choose or to have an opinion.
Well, we have opinions, and allways we can can choose to leave. But in the bottom, we like the game, we love the Pokémon, and we accept to forgive some foolish ideas just for to go on in our way.

2 Likes

What should I do with my shadow Lugia? Purify it or leave it as a shadow?

I think leave it Shadow and power it up.

And how about this one? I really want to Purify it to be honest, but I know I actually shouldn’t.

1 Like

So i’ve been busy the last week. School, Pokemon brilliant Diamond, etcetera. Absolutely love the game so far. Who also got one of the new pokémon games?

NEVER purifiy legendary shadow pokemon. NEVER.

Lugia is an easy to get legendary. As most are these days. What benefit does a purified one have over any other randomly caught Lugia? Less dust to power up? Dust is also easy to get.

Basic rule for shadow pokemon is: even a really crappy IV one is stronger then a 100% normal one. Even it it would become a 100% IV one, DO NOT purify it.
Shadow is stronger, always. And normal ones are easy to get.

2 Likes

This is a tricky one. I think I would depend it on how many good T-Tars you already have. If you need a good one this your best bet. If you have multiple 98 and 100%'s I’d leave it. Hard call tbh…

1 Like