Lets talk - (anything)

I had an invasion of Rattatas in the last hour… was there a Special Hour Surprise?

I just made it to the Spear Pillar. Attempting to get this shiny Dialga.

1 Like

Got both new Pokémon Switch games for my son last week. I’ll do 1 for Christmas and the other for his birthday

1 Like

Why would I want to change Hoopa back once I change his form?

4 Likes

I guess you wouldn’t. I don’t think I would, either.

But I can imagine some people deciding, a time after unbinding Hoopa, deciding they liked it better when it was confined. Or others who want to experience again the endorphins they got from changing its form the first time. Either way Niantic charges some dust and candy every time a user chooses to do the confine / unbind flip-flop.

1 Like

I have a field research task to catch a dragon type for 1500 Stardust. Does anybody know when we’ll have a chance to catch a dragon type again? There aren’t any spawning, nor are there any in raids. The T5 boss list shows none in the near future. And I don’t see anything for field research rewards going forward. I caught a Horsea and thought maybe evolving it to where it gains dragon typing was worth trying… but no dice. And hatches and trades don’t count as catches (so eggs aren’t an option).

I don’t want to have this one task clog my task list for the next two or three months…

1 Like

That’s what that little trash can icon is for!?! :wink:

Anyhoo on the subject of Hoopa changing back…
I guess when the shiny Hoopa comes out (in about 10 years time :roll_eyes:) - some people will want one of each forme for a living ‘dex - and might want the shiny to be the Unbound version… :man_shrugging:t2:

Hang on @vorgriff3 !
Don’t dump that research just yet… there IS hope!
This just appeared in my garden…

2 Likes

Thanks. The dust is hard to pass up; but 3 grunts (or a grunt and a leader) will make up for that quickly enough, I guess. I’ll give it a few more days to produce something, then maybe delete it.

I couldn’t help wondering… Has anybody gotten a Shiny Shadow Hundo? Anybody ever heard of something like that?

Someone probably has one, I just haven’t seen it yet

Wouldn’t it be a Shshundo? (or alternately, a Hushsh?) Just quietly rumored to exist.

1 Like

Have found this in Google…

2 Likes

I have a shiny shadow but not 100%

1 Like

Maybe we could cross him with my Shadow Hundo… :thinking:

1 Like

Cool! Thanks for finding that.

Kind of embarrassing, though: I’m always nagging my sister to just look up things that she has a question about, but tends to just speculate and move on. I didn’t bother to look this up, because I just assumed there was nothing. Forgot the physics axiom: whatever can happen, does happen (also commonly phrased: that which is not forbidden is mandatory)

2 Likes

That is also called Murphy’s law in different contexts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

While finishing the remaining tasks for the Mischief event, I noticed the helpful 2x-transfer-candy event had ended, leaving at the top of the “today” list a couple of hours remaining for this “Ed Sheeran Collaboration Event”, the top line of which refers to “Event-Related surprise encounters in GO Snapshot”.

Out of curiosity I tried to trigger an encounter by using the snapshot feature in several different ways. Could not get anything other than a snapshot of whichever Pokémon I had selected (no photobomb, nothing added to the image, etc). So I ran a handful of web searches, and no matches at all for “ed sheeran pokemon go snapshot encounter” (nor for any of the variations on that search string that I tried)

Okay, then. I wasn’t really seriously interested at first; but the inability to trigger it or to find anything about it made me more curious…

Does anybody here know what the snapshot encounter is meant to be or how to trigger it? :roll_eyes:

I had in the last days this Turtle with sunglasses as snapshot encounter, if it was related with musician… maybe, because he liked the water Pokémon?