Lets talk - (anything)

Your birthday is coming up

1 Like

How do you look at that

Nevermind I found it yours is on the 3rd

My gohub anniversary is in 11 days. I Will be 1 year on the gohub then. Only missed 15 days lol

3 Likes

I will be 1 year in 14 days

3 Likes

Mine is March 16th

1 Like

Literally half of the people active now joined in spring 2018 lol

4 Likes

Where can you see your start date?

1 Like

in your profile
yours is July 7

1 Like

Thanks, had to ā€œexpandā€ā€¦ :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Eh wow, mist just 4 days so far. Seems like iā€™m addicted :thinking:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve missed 195

3 Likes

Just noticed, I donā€™t see any of the 4 spoofer accounts I reported last week. I know he must have had a warning from Niantic. Becauce since my report he is in max 2 gyms, not kicking you out as soon. I even have his favorite EX gym for more than a day. That never happend.

Iā€™m so happy Niantic did something :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be 2 in May.

3 Likes

So youā€™re the oldest so far

3 Likes

Good to see.
Itā€™s unlikely any action was from your report alone but yours may have been one of many complaints from others as well for it to be looked at and action taken.

2 Likes

Just had mine on Sunday

1 Like

My report was detailed and I added screenshots with a timecode. I noticed a behavioral change in less then 48 hour. He/she is currently in just one Gym (as far as I can see. I think that one is close to his/her home. Currently I am in a notorious Mystic gym he/she was always in for +3 days. There is one other account I suspect is a Spoofer. But I have no proof yet. He/she never entered in my presence.

Been playing another game it had a lunar festival event ranking tournamentšŸ™ƒcame in 29th. Not to shabby seeing as most top 50 are full levelšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø and i just had started few days before event

I am back to PokemonGo now. :sweat_smile:time to catch em all!

3 Likes

Catch em all get me my shinies lol

3 Likes