Lets talk - (anything)

Just downloaded a game called Trainer Canyon, it’s basically pokemon yellow. Some of you might of heard of Monster Park, i believe this is just a renaming.

Very fun, similar to Lets go/ Pokemon Yellow. Suppose to have “Every” Pokemon, not sure if it does. Very fun so far.

1 Like

Is it an official?

I used to play hacked GBA games, because I love Pokemon but had no money for new games or consoles. It gave a new challenge. Too bad that most where incomplete.

1 Like

Not official in terms of GameFreak, but it is in the App store. It has the Pokemon looking like the real thing and their attack.

2 Likes

I’m goin to download it

1 Like

Taking over go hub

1 Like

What’s the game like

1 Like

Don’t know I have downloaded it twice and keeps crashing

Source
2 Likes

This is disturbing. YouTube has gone nuts. Source

When I reported total crap, vids that are on many ways are against the pollacy, nothing happens…

Here some explaining from Mistic7.

1 Like

Team Rocket :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yup it was us

2 Likes

Maybe we could make this a separate topic? I also wonder if this will be an article on go hub

2 Likes

Team Rocket needs new Giovanni. If you have what it takes to be the leader of Team Rocket, let me know.
Giovanni

3 Likes

Here are 10 numbers:
If you pick a certain one you have to be Giovanni

1 Like

@UltraInstinct841 very interesting. I don’t want to be Giovanni so I’ll skip. But I’d love someone new tries this. We need more people participating in Team Rocket Days.

1 Like

Shoulda gone Iphone🙃

2 Likes
1 Like

Team Rocket Rocket Rocket

2 Likes

Wheezing