Lets talk - (anything)

Only two days away?! I was thinking I might have to wait till end of the year, lol. Thanks guys!

Is there a search term to find the Powered to Level 50 Pokémon in your collection?

In this moments there’s no search-string for that.
The only way is giving them a tag like “lvl50”, this way you can filter them.

Don’t forget you can TM Frustration away now.

2 Likes

Eurovision song contest 2nd semifinal is tonight. Who’s watching?
:serbia: #9

I (nearly) allways look the finals, but I was not even aware that semifinals exist
 :hot_face:

I only watch the finals usually. I am kind of glad that covid happened now because I don’t really like the idea of thousands of people passing through my city to go to Rotterdam because of Eurovision (10 minutes by car), blocking the road for me to go to my final exams

This year’s entry from the UK :uk: is probably the worst song you have ever heard and is performed by an equally unappealing buffoon. We really are clueless when it comes to Eurovision!

I foresee
 0 points! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I never really watched it, but I have enjoyed listening to some of the past winners/other finalists’ songs over the years. Is Australia still competing?

It does although it isn’t a country in Europe lol

Finland has a cool sounding song that might actually end up in one of my Spotify lists

Wouldn’t be the first time I like a lot the finish participants

No complaints, but to this day, I’m still puzzled by that decision, lol.

I just saw the Australian and Finnish performances on YouTube. Finland definitely had more flair in their performance I think. On the other hand, that Australian singer never even got the chance to do a proper live stage performance, which is disappointing.
Now I mainly just want to hear the winning song.

Thoughts on Eurovision -
Top imo

• Finland
  • Portugal/France
  • Italy
  • Iceland
  • Belgium
    Norway: sounds like a non Christmas version of Last Chrismas. I CAN NOT unhear this
1 Like

Lithuania :lithuania: Portugal :portugal: Belgium :belgium: Iceland :iceland: Switzerland :switzerland: best

UK :uk: Serbia :serbia: (sorry @Branebs) worst

Nil points/Nul points/No points for UK so far
 my prediction is coming true! :rofl:

We weren’t worst, we were 15th. We got more points from the public vote than from the jury. France should have won.

For comparison
left: jury + public vote right: only public vote

1 Like

yeah, and I’m german, living in spain

only UK has been valued badder, hihi

No, really the german was horrible

2 Likes

The German sounded like a joke song that goes viral on YouTube lol

I thought it was hilarious but it shouldn’t and couldn’t ever win.

It was cool to see Italy win though

1 Like