Lets talk - (anything)

I’m in the last step to get shiny Mew. So, I’m catching everything in front of my feets.
To get 1510 catched everything is valued…

I got that done today, only need to walk a few more km’s and I’ll get my Mew.

1 Like

I’m still trying to find ice type Pokemon for the shiny Mew research. They are so rare in the wild. I used 1 glacial lure module and I have 1 more, but I want to save it for later.

2 Likes

Same here :grinning:

2 Likes

2 Likes

A glacial lure or two could finish that in an afternoon. I’m stuck needing dark types, and know of no way to coax that forward. I don’t think I’ve ever gone more than a day without seeing at least five Murkrow before; but I haven’t encountered even one Dark type for at least two weeks. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes: :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I’ve installed today 0.207.2 and found two things I was not aware of before.
First there are now two slicing bars for music and sound efects, and second there is now a point for advanced options where you can actualize the game data.

Are they new or it’s only I haven’t seen them?

0.207.0 I think it, could be 0.205.0. Don’t know for sure.

1 Like

Could be, the 0.207.1 I have not used.

I see the Pancham reward has been activated. Woo hoo.

I’ve made two Pancham raids this afternoon, they have been level 1
And you have to catch 32 Siniestro ((Dark?) Pokémon to evolve him.

1 Like

After asking about tiers, I realized that it’s LAZY for me to ask without even bothering to look. So I looked… I was probably the only person who didn’t already know.

So, thanks for answering. But sorry for asking in the first place… :embarrassed:

1 Like

Haha, don’t worry, macht nix.

1 Like

I got bored with only farming rate candies so I went for a win this time… it resulted with this:

I will try to get lvl21 again… maybe this time I got lucky :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You must like PvP.
I can’t get my head around doing that many battles. I groan at having to do the 20-30 to complete tasks :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes.yes.yes…it wasn’t easy…

5 Likes

Hope everyone had a good CD.

Does anyone know when’s the next time we can replace the frustration move for shadow Pokemon? I want to do that for my shiny shadow Beldum.

If I’m not mistaken, you can TM away Frustration during the upcoming Luminous Legends Y event.

3 Likes

Confirmed – May 18 through May 24.

That’s enough time to TM every shadow that one might use (even if you don’t have an immediate need, at least TM it away from Frustration, to give you the flexibility when you do need it).

3 Likes