Lets talk - (anything)

Hope you and family have a speedy recovery @Branebs

2 Likes

Only 204 more Rocket Battles to finish this off?
3 more sessions on the bike at the same spot as Saturday should see it completed.

2 Likes

Got a covid test today. Wasnt as bad as I thought it would be. (Not saying it was pleasant)

In the meantime, one of my friends has received a positive result. Yay. (’_’)

Did you get tested because you were exposed?

I got symptoms yesterday. And today a friend got results (positive) so both because I have symptoms and that I have been exposed probably

You can go quarantine with @Branebs

1 Like

I hope all our infected GoHubbers make a quick and complete recovery… :pray:

5 Likes

Bonus Egg storage for all now.
No more micro managing spaces.

1 Like

A gift from Niantic! :gift:
slika

4 Likes

Nice. Thanks to Niantic for the token of goodwill. And thanks to @branebs for giving us a heads-up on it.

Get it before it expires. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! @Branebs

2 Likes

I’m covid-free

7 Likes

Take care everyone during the holidays.

4 Likes

I have a task left for the “tap tap tap” special research – earn a candy with my buddy. It has been a 5 km task for days. This morning it’s 2.5 km, and I can’t find anything in the “today” section that says buddy candy distance is halved, for any reason or period of time.

Sure, I’m relieved to have less walking for it. But I’m confused, too. Any idea what’s going on?

1 Like

I got tested yesterday. Just to be sure. My test came in after just 12 hours. I tested negative. Luckily it’s just a nasty cold.

6 Likes

Wishing all of you a safe, sweet, and shiny Christmas, wherever you are. :heart:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree::tada:

3 Likes

Strange weekend in many ways. Hope yours brings you unexpected blessings.

I’ve got another 18x 100% Family but can’t post yet due to the 3 post on in row limit :rofl:

3 Likes

You got more families of Hundos then I have actual Hundos.

4 Likes