Lets talk - (anything)

Happy new year anyone. May it be a good year full of luck. :tada:

5 Likes

I hope soā€¦ donā€™t hoard the luck though

Iā€™d like to have some shinies too

3 Likes

Btw ill probably hit level 42 by Monday or Tuesday

Happy New Year to everyone on this forum! :two: :zero: :two: :one: :partying_face: :tada: :four_leaf_clover: :heart: :muscle: :fireworks: :gift:

3 Likes

It seems to be too easy and fast, not more than two hours after tryingā€¦

3 Likes

Congratulations for finishing the set. Not even one of the members has spawned near me since it began. Zero. :unamused:

later: yow, an Oshawott. Now weā€™re rollingā€¦

2 Likes

Wish you the best. The more dificult here was the Ferroseed.

1 Like

Looking forward to the next Legendary boss that isnā€™t a repeat. If the shiny for Genesect hadnā€™t been withheld for this event it might be worth a few more raids. But as it is, I think Iā€™m done with it already.

2 Likes

For me is genesect one of te most wanted raid bosses. And I want all forms shiny, so I wonā€™t be doing this one a lot. Like last time 38*ā€¦

Got my shiny Celebi. Right to Home it goes! :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™m sort of stuck doing more than Iā€™d like as Iā€™m on a do 30 Raids using 6 different PokĆ©mon.
Double weak to Fire makes it very easy to not need a second team and a whole different 6 required.

I just did first one tonight. 29 to go.

In case you havenā€™t done it already

3 Likes

Got a Gerdien spawn at school yesterday, and got the ferrosseed from a field research. Completed the quest line!

3 Likes

Get the Gucci x North face avatar items for free!

1 Like

I got them, but Iā€™m not taking off my Team Rocket sweater.

I just battled my main acct against my alt twice. My main is Level 43 and got 2 credits towards Level 44 requirements. But I got no buddy battle credit for either acct. First time I can recall seeing that.

Is it happening to anybody else?

Your buddy needs to be on the map so that it can get the battle heart

2 Likes

Thanks. I thought they were (because feeding them did not give bars on the circle); but did it all over and this time feeding added bars, and battling added hearts. Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Promotion Code Gucci: GXSD5CJ556NHG

1 Like