Lets talk - (anything)

So this is what the Professor does with all those ground-up Pokémons! :scream:

3 Likes

Does anyone have cp 2484 for the cp increase challenge?

1 Like

Done

2 Likes

Shall I do it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Do it! (Even though that number has already been posted) :rofl:

1 Like

Team Rocket Week is finally here! Here’s what you can do to participate:

• every participant should change their profile picture to a character from the games or the anime (it can be a member of Team Rocket, Ash and his companions, their Pokemon or other characters)

• play the role - think about something your character is known for or what makes him/her recognizable. It can be a catchphrase, a way of speaking, interests, character traits. You can write anything your character would say or you can use quotes from the anime.

• post pictures, memes, videos, humorous comments, links, interesting facts, quotes, costumes, toys… in the official Team Rocket thread

• discuss and post comments about Team Rocket (main series, anime, Pokemon GO), talk about your favorite characters, episodes etc.

• participate in challenges, quizzes, do the missions for Giovanni or Meowth (that’s me :smiley_cat:)

• if you have any interesting ideas what to do during Team Rocket Week, feel free to share them

• have fun and don’t forget to support your fellow Team Rocket members by giving a like or two to their posts

Team Rocket happy gif

2 Likes

Prepare for controlled(, because I am still a moderator here) trouble

Grab your burn heals

1 Like

Update on the article: it probably will be published this week

2 Likes

Map update is live in my village…

…big wowser :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, two new streets, you have tried to walk there?

1 Like

Same here. And it looks very ugly. :joy:

(This is how it used to look:)

Summary

1 Like

Well, after the map update… of the 2 new additions to my local area…
A is a narrow path leading to an orchard, and
B is a private driveway leading to my garage and 1 other property.

Hardly worth bothering with :man_shrugging:t2:

Couldn’t be all these changes and realtime weather the reason for the great amount of data which is discussed in another thread?

1 Like

Patiently waiting for LV 50 battle league.

That’s what I thought as well. But apparently his iPhone uses some extra data than android users. I’ll take a look next week wether I experience this as well

1 Like

The map of the block where I live went from recognizable to disorienting overnight. Did Niantic switch to a new map provider? (This reminds me of the big change when Niantic switched away from Google maps a few years ago…) The map here suddenly sprouted new driveways in places that are actually sidewalk entrances to properties and stairway entrances to buildings.

1 Like

I noticed the water becoming way more blue…

But the live weather seems fancy

The sun is way too big, but pretty accurate where it goes down

I see major changes today to the notifications list for my GoHub account in the upper-right of the home page, and clicking on entries in that list seems to fail (something about the item not being found). Also, I can’t find a way to clear the highlights in the list (to “mark as read”, so to say).

Did I somehow break my page? Or is there anything that tells how to use these updates? Advice on this would be welcome…

This is a bug in the new Discourse update… About the notifications

There is an official marker now! Probably doesn’t take long anymore

1 Like