Is there gym etiquette?

I watched my neighbor take down the only gym I can see from my house. Then I messaged him on Discord that he can keep it until I go out in the morning.

they cool with that?

They have called me a bully and all that trash talk. But once I have my coins for day, I donā€™t kick them out of gym until next day, so they get thier coins. I thought I was being nice but it intimates them knowing I can knock them down whenever I want.

2 Likes

I would believe so. Telling someone ā€œok i got what i wanted you can do you.ā€ seems rude as if they canā€™t stop you. looool.

I even just sent my neighbor a screen shot of who knocked him out of gym right before midnight. How could I be any nicer? I even message them when thier color team takes the gym if Iā€™m not going back out. But no, Iā€™m still a bully.

2 Likes

Canā€™t win. :man_shrugging:t5::confounded: There always will be someone who says the good guy isnā€™t good.

1 Like

Iā€™ve only had Insticnt complain to me. Valor never seems to care. I even have agreement with a Valor guy at the gym and he never complains.

1 Like

:smirk: Valor not petty, we know weā€™ll get the gym back. I slacked today its already midnight and i didnt get coins, didnt put anyone out for the early birds.

1 Like

Red and Blue gyms are everywhere. Yellow ones donā€™t last very long. But I still think it is in poor taste to start knocking gyms out after 11:30.

1 Like

I think youā€™re being pretty fair. But in someone elseā€™s story youā€™re the villain/ bully. Guess you just canā€™t win

2 Likes

Nope. So Iā€™ll just keep on going like I have been. If you think Iā€™m a bully, you just picked wrong team to join or took gym down at wrong time. Iā€™ll still take your gym tonight and again in the morning if you took it back.

2 Likes

I already took the gyms i needed. Hopefully they can stay in for 6hours. I havenā€™t had any problems for a while.

1 Like

When i get set on taking a gym. I dont care how long somebodys been in there. I drop only dedicated defenders. No ttars or machamp or sunkern. Defenders. I mostly go after asshats that think they gotta be in 20 gyms. Sometimes i leave them grey. Depends on how much time i have to take gyms etc. Im not an jerk. If a rival team just took a gym ill leave it alone.

2 Likes

They get all the gyms they want and I donā€™t care anymoreā€¦ I have one on Moon so no one bothers me there :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Moon?

1 Like

Has to be, the Sun is too hot it would melt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

:upside_down_face:

I usually control a gym thatā€™s on a bike path and you have to walk up a hill to get to it. Canā€™t drive up there. (legally). So to most other players, it might as well be on the Moon.

2 Likes

Mine is along the highway but the area has no active players now (if ever it had players before) so thatā€™s where I had one Pokemon stayed for a hundred+ days before and up until now, nobody bothers me there so it seems like youā€™re in the Moon :grin::grin:

2 Likes

I golden razz the team, even if i donā€™t know them. Hopefully by doing this we last longer in the gym.

Does anyone else berry people they donā€™t know?

• Yes i berry team mates
  • No

0 voters