Is there gym etiquette?

I got called a Pokemon Bully today on Discord. But at least it was PM.

You you kick some out of a Gym and it was the only Gym they were in so they missed out on coin(s)?

No, I was at Cub Scout meeting at a gym. And kept getting taken out of gym. Instead of wasting berries on a trash Pokemon, I just kept taking the gym back over. I kicked her out twice. Then she took it a 3rd time. I was going to wait until the end of meeting before taking the gym back, but then someone else kicked her out again. Then I ended up kicking them out too.

So your a bully for that. Sheeeeesh some people are precious.

How am I supposed to leave that gym with another team while Iā€™m physically just sitting there?

Exactly, they chose to keep attacking it then cry when you do the same.

Not like I was even putting anything stronger in there than a Squirtle either.

Imagine the tantrum if you put a 3200cp Blissey in :grinning:

1 Like

If I had done that, then I would have invested in berries but I already had gotten my 50 coins 20 minutes after midnight this morning.

I got called a bully again by a different Instinct team member the other day because I knocked them out on my way to work. Funny that itā€™s just Instinct that gets upset and not Valor.

1 Like

Iā€™m currently letting my local gym get taken over because Iā€™m curious to see who is doing it. I havenā€™t seen any of the usual suspects since last weekend.

We (my husband, son, and I) will go out in the evenings and turn our town back. If a gym gets taken over while weā€™re doing it, we circle back around to take that one back. We donā€™t have a ton of gyms in town (just 6) so we donā€™t really have an etiquette. If someone hadnā€™t been in a gym long and we already have a gold badge for that gym, weā€™ll sometimes leave it but we make sure to get our daily coin limit, whatever it takes.

5 Likes

I think this is the first time Iā€™ve held 17 gyms going into last 90 minutes of the day. Curious to see how many fall before midnight.

1 Like

Good luck

16 gyms now with 33 minutes left to go,

Iā€™m off work tomorrow. I usually work on Sunday but switched days to do Beldum CD with my son and watch Redskins game with my wife who is a Dallas fan. So, should I wait until after midnight to do my reign of terror through the neighborhood so everyone gets thier coins? Or should I do it before midnight so no one gets them tomorrow? Normally Iā€™d be doing it about 4 AM on my way to work.

Do whatever is easier and donā€™t have gym etiquette lol

Iā€™m planning on doing it after midnight and then coming back to watch the Hawaiā€™i game.

1 Like

Had 5 gyms still before I left the house. Now I have 10. I plan to get more in a few hours.

1 Like

I havent been going around lately(took time off) i hope they understand im on savage mode and need my coins.

Valor!

1 Like