How was your special raid day?

Dont believe there is a topic on this already… so how were your raid days?

2 Likes

I got to do 21 lapras raids and got 1 shiny

2 Likes

I’ll let you know in 3 hours

3 Likes

Well… It was calm at work atleast…

3 Likes

Thats good my night went bad o so bad

2 Likes

6 raids 1 SHINY LAPRAS (so far)

3 Likes

0 shinies,8 raids

1 Like

The Raid Day itself was not much interesting, I didn’t get a Shiny out of eight Raids (where some people of our community seem to have got 4/5 Shinies and a Hundo out of eight Raids), only two have 90+% IV but with terrible Atk and the last Lapras ran from me.

Would I really have missed out something special if I couldn’t participate just like all the others except Moltres RD? The answer is simple: NO.

But was it fun? Yes, definitely even. It was fun raiding together with my community and it was also fun doing Absol and Bronzor Researches (didn’t get a Shiny though), especially since I can’t do Absol Raids, so this Lapras RD gave me a good shot at some more Absol. I have also gathered quite some XP.

2 Likes

Save us cup, your our only hope from the poison.

Anyways it aint start yet. I guess Europe has it advantages :rofl::man_shrugging:t5:

edit - 30 mins in, to much rain. Car raids only.

3 Likes

Ours went pretty good. Spent last hour before event securing all the gyms along our route. I believe right before event started entire southern half of my town was blue. We started with a group of 16 but as we picked up more along the way, we had to split into 2 groups. I ended up doing 6 raids. Got a shiny on first raid. My son got a shiny on first two raids. We stopped when we ran out of free passes but my group is still moving around town.

2 Likes

I only did the free 5 Passes, but I got one Shiny. The big takeaway was I got a large amount of Rare Candy, but only 1 Fast TM and 1 Charge TM. Thankfully, that was all I needed to get my Magnezone the best moveset. Kyogre, your ass is grass and I’m the lawnmower!

2 Likes

Started at 11 game kept messing up managed do 3 raids no shiny but my brother traded me1 and look what happened

so overall good day??

6 Likes

I couldn’t participate unfortunately because my raid group doesn’t exist anymore. They all quit playing and don’t plan coming back. :angry: :frowning_face:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

That sucks:( i luckily have a park right next to my house that has like 7 ex raid gyms and people that play there

1 Like

I was On the high end of my group, most caught two or one and then 5 of us caught 3 or more.

I will let u know in 2 hours

0 shiny out of 5 free raids, someone I know got 7 shiny out of his 20 Lapras raids

2 Likes

Got shiny in my third catch

1 Like

2 shiny in a row

2 Likes