How was Your Community day

Good luck everyone!

(I probably only will find time to play for 30 minutes. Wish me luck)

1 Like

Gotten only a few shiny Swablu

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

I may have put some luck in the Gift I sent to you.

2 Likes

Has Niantic done something to make Altaria meta-relevant? (Other than give it a mega-evolution) This day seems interesting to me as a means of building up a bit of Stardust for powering up top attackers.

(afterthought: The shiny Altaria is neat; but I already got one of them 3 years ago and canā€™t recall ever using it, even just for fun.)

1 Like

Altaria is top percentage in great league

Turned out I was able to play for about an hour. 3 shinies

2 Likes

How was my Swablu Community Day?
Awful.

Iā€™m counting on Mega Altaria being useful due to its dragon and Flying typing.
Used when other accts are using Rayquaza should see some Raids done fairly quickly.

I couldnā€™t play the entire time, but when I was finally able to play it went pretty good. Third Swablu was shiny then another one soon after. I got 9 shinies, used incense, did the special research, hatched several Pokemon, did 3 raids, traded some Pokemon. Here are my best catches and evolutions:

3 Likes

I got 3 shinies but took a nap during it

3 Likes

6 shiny and Iā€™m ok with it since I have the shiny before already

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t go too crazy yesterday so I only ended up with 38 Shiny Swablu. A bunch of them were 3* though.

1 Like

Good luck everyone!
And may the shiny odds be ever in your favour

1 Like

And may the shiny force be with you!

1 Like

Good luck

100 catches, 3 shiny. Really itā€™s not a bad correlation, but on the other hand there was not one
better than 93 IV.

I got two hundo and like 12 shinys during community day

2 Likes

276 catches, 17 shiny

2 Likes

How does that compare to what you typically encounter on Community Day? Iā€™d call that shiny rate pretty poor; but it seems to me that good IV shinies are super rare, especially during CDā€¦