How was Your Community day

Not a bad CD for me. Four shiny Chimchar, none of them had great IVs but :man_shrugging:

Also managed to get two Galarian Weezing raids within 5 minutes of CD finishing so that was a bonus, both with full lobbies.

2 Likes

Took me 3 hours to get the same 8 shinies. But at 11:00 I started the game and the first CHimchar I tapped was a 96% shiny one. So thatā€™s my BB Infernape now. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Forgot about Community Day. I was too wrapped up in playing Pokemon Shield. :confused:

2 Likes

Man shiny apes this go plus non shiny 98 and 100% IV caught.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t forget about it. Just not worth doing if my son isnā€™t here. He went on weekend trip with wife and daughter, so I was like, F it. He got in trouble today with his mom for playing Sword instead of doing his homework. Lol

2 Likes

Just finished Sword, going to start Shield this weekend

1 Like

I finished Shield yesterday. I could have done it sooner, but I was enjoying wandering around the Wild Area. Now Iā€™m filling out the dex (Iā€™m up to 350) and just unlocked the IV calculator so I can see how good (or bad lol) they all are. :smiley:

Nice Iā€™m at 230, definitely could have finished it earlier but I had other commitments this past weekend

1 Like

It was quite good, but we called it a day after we both found at least one Shiny, and we both found the same hundo as well (non-Shiny).

1 Like

and may the shiny odds be ever in your favour

1 Like

Played for just one hour because it is too cold. Captured 2 shiny bagon and 2 shiny slakoth

1 Like

Doing the same, but going home without shiniesā€¦

Iā€™ve already found ten Shinies.

Ended up getting 14 Shinies and a (full-odds?) Shiny Chimchar.

• Three Shiny Slakoth
  • Three Shiny Totodile
  • Four Shiny Bagon
  • Two Shiny Swinub
  • Two Shiny Treecko
2 Likes

I spent my whole CD walking around rather than camping on a group of Lured Stops for something different. Got 3 Shiny 2x Swinub and 1x Sloth in the first 20min then never saw another Shiny for the whole CD. Bit disappointing tbh form a game point but I had a good day walking around where I was.

3 Likes

I had the most successful CD so far shiny and Hundo wiseā€¦

• 4 shiny Bagon
  • 3 shiny Totodile
  • 3 shiny Treecko
  • 1 shiny Swinub
  • 1 hundo Bagon

Lets hope for the same sort of luck tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Arenā€™t Pikachus evolved today supposed to get Surf? The one I evolved around a quarter past 11 came out with Volt Switch / Thunder Punch. :confused:

Got a few of the feature PokĆ©mon (e.g. Treecko, Torchic, Bagon, Slackothā€¦) during the 11-to-2 period. Got exactly one shiny (an otherwise-mediocre Totodile around 1pm).

Even though I didnā€™t put a huge amount of effort or vigor into this CD; I still felt afterwards like I got less than I put in. Oh well - not every event is a bonanza for every trainerā€¦

1 Like

No Shinies today. But did finish that catch 19 pokemon quest

1 Like

I went to an ethno village in another country today so I could only play when connected to Wi-Fi. I caught about 30 Pokemon there and got only one shiny - Chimchar. Tomorrow Iā€™ll be home and Iā€™ll be playing the whole day.

1 Like

I missed 45 minutes thanks to traffic delays and inclement weather. Caught 8 assorted shizzlies - as seen in the snap belowā€¦ nothing good to report IV-wise. Gonna get than elusive shundo tomorrow :crossed_fingers::wink:

3 Likes