How was Your Community day

Compassionate, as ever; though one (or both) of you will have to travel just a bit for that!

1 Like

Havenā€™t checked all the IVā€™s yet, because Iā€™ve caught over 150 Treecko, but Iā€™ve caught 15 Shinies out of at least 300 checks. One of them has 86% IV. Sadly I didnā€™t catch any Hundos.

3 Likes

It was good. Got 6 shinyā€™s. The first 4 had a rate of 1:10, nr 5 1:15 the last one was number 100 caught.

in 2,5 hours time I caught 144 PokƩmon. 105 where Treecko.

4 Likes

208 caught, 13 were shiny.
Evolved:

• 82%, 15 ATK, Shiny
  • 96%, 15 ATK
  • 98% 15 ATK
  • 100% (level 3 but thats ok)

All in all not a bad CD. Also hatched a shiny Swablu.

7 Likes

I played for a little over 2 1/2 hours and got 2 Shinies. Luckily one of them was over 900 CP, so I evolved that one.

4 Likes

Got 3 shinys and best one was 835CP

2 Likes

your always able to go there?

1 Like

got 4 shinies out of the 140 trecko caught

but there was much more of the other spawns, and little spawns altogether, nothing like swinub so a FAIL

3 Likes

and I couldnā€™t go to where I want to literally 3/4 of my shinies were on the freeway

2 Likes

Got the three shinies I wanted and a 93.3% regular Treecko for the special move. Iā€™ll take it.

3 Likes

You did better than I did

IV checking completed. The 3 Shiny were very poor as usual.
Best IV was a 596cp 96% 15attack and a 650cp 93% 13attack. Never evolved anything as Iā€™ll never be using dust powering one up.

2 Likes

When?

2 Likes

I was only able to play during the last hour

I got a frenzy plant sceptile and corsola register

3 Likes

When what

This is a great CD for me in terms of the number of shiny caught, the first Treecko I encountered when I arrived at the parking lot was a shiny, in the first 30 mins 4 shiny were caught, at the end 12 shiny caught with highest IV being 96%

2 Likes

Network was out at my usual spot the whole time, and the backup place had fewer spawns, but what spawned was pretty decent. Caught about 60 Treeckos and an equal number of other Pokemon in just over an hour, most over 60 IV, several over 80 (and 3 shinies). Also hatched a load of eggs by walking just 5 km.

Evolved four Treecko over 90 IV that I had been saving, and now have a bunch of good Sceptiles with Bullet Seed and Frenzy Plant (what Poke Genie says is the best moveset).

All in all a pretty good CD. Ready to get back to some raiding now.

1 Like

Yes

We honestly didnā€™t try that hard, but we both got Shinies. Despite not starting until a whole hour inā€“we were on errandsā€“we both got 6 shinies each. None to write home about, but it was fun.

2 Likes

I got 15 shinies. All but 1 have bad ivā€™s.

1 Like