How was Your Community day

Not always the best, like the dragon pulse ampharos, but always cool

Community Fail here.
I am so glad Iā€™d been prepping for Mamoswine the day Swinub had been released. I would be so angry right now if I was relying on Community Day to get some good ones for elvolution. 145 Swinub and the best IV was 84% from the same location Iā€™ve had my best CD. Only a disappointing total of 3 Shiny. Not bothering with the special move either.

I see more negativity for this CD than i expected.

The extra stardust was great.
Spawns were great.
And the best desicion: its CD move sucked. At first i thought this was a bad thing aswell, but then i remembered i hate exclusive moves. Now atleast i can get another good Swinub, evolve it safely to Mamoswine and give it the best possible moveset.

I didnt get much good IVā€™s either but thats always gonna be random. Saved my 300 caught Swinub and ill just be trading them away over the next few days/weeks. Might even save me stardust on the luckys i get.

I agree Niantic makes alot of weird desicions but personally i think they have a good grasp on CD now.

4 Likes

Decent day here. Evolved my 100%er & got Ancient Power, caught 250 swinub.
9 shinies including a 96%er, 1 98% non-shiny
XP Gain: 119,865
Stardust Gain: 158,281
Swinub Seen vs Caught (during CD): 256/250 = 97.66% catch rate.

5 Likes

Is best if he has an iced fast move and Ice charger move ancient power is not that good

3 Likes

I had a nice Community Day yesterday. 5 shinies (donā€™t need more) and a couple good IV ones. (two 96%)

Evolved one Mamoswine before the event and 2 after the event. I didnā€™t care about the special move. I cared more about the fact I got 10 Sinnoh stones. Finally I caught up with all the Sinnoh evolutions.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think they are the best. But I like to have them, because Iā€™m a collector and ā€œI want them ALLā€ :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Respectable job salvaging an otherwise-lost day, @bagguille; hope you recover from that flu soon. I was stuck recuperatinā€™ at home, too, and managed only to evolve a Mamoswine from the best Piloswine I had in storage.

3 Likes

I hope Iā€™m able to go out in 2 days (my health is more important than PoGo), until then nothing of spins, nor raids.

4 Likes

Get well soon!

I didnā€™t get to post yesterday, but my Community Day was nice. Not the best one ever, but not the worst one either. I went from 619 Swinub seen / 404 caught up to 799/520 and got the 3 shinies I wanted.
We had great weather (it was sunny - so Swinub was weather boosted), but that also meant that all the snow melted and turned the local park into a big muddy somethingā€¦
The IVs were quite good this time, the best one I caught was a 98% (15 attack and HP), but the shines were rather bad. I got myself 4 Mamoswine, on 2 of them I added a second charge attack, so that I could keep the CD attack and still have my decent ice attacker.

I also met some new players to exchange trainer codes, did a Palkia raid (got the worst possible oneā€¦ but I donā€™t care since I already have a 100%) and gave out some mystery boxes. Thatā€™s all I can do to hopefully provide everyone in our group with a shiny Meltanā€¦

4 Likes

Didnt particpate, Arbok had me tied up.

5 Likes

Had the flu tooā€¦

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t play at all because I was riding in a car in the middle of nowhere for the duration of the event. I did manage to get one ancient power mamoswine and 10 sinnoh stones from battling

2 Likes

Was out of town with my wife. We collectively got 30 shiny swinub and caught about 600 total. We both got our stones so overall it was a great success.

8 Likes

Good luck everybody, and may the (shiny and iv) odds be ever in your favour.

Summary

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_s7qgNMqDJI

2 Likes

Around 160 Treeko for 3 lousy Shiny.
Havenā€™t IVā€™d any yet for next part of the disappointment.

6 Likes

It definitely was my best CD since my very first one in July 2018. I caught an insane amount of 19 shinies. Of course, not any of my Treecko had good IVs, but thatā€™s ok since I had saved a couple of very good one that I evolved after the even for the special move.

6 Likes

I arrived on my spotā€¦ 30 monutes too early lol

I always come on time, or way too early

3 Likes

Didnā€™t get shiny or evolve any treeko during cd

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade you one buddy

1 Like