How much Xp do you currently have

2 Likes

But remember - no matter how good you think you are, there will always be someone who is bigger & better in this game (think Brandon Tan :laughing:).
A few of the guys I play with are stretching themselves to get to 100m XP.
If you happen to see the Lvl 40 club monthly survey posted on any of your Facebook groups you’ll probably see a couple of people from Brisbane & a couple from Redcliffe (Sbsads & Lsads - a husband & wife team with over 100m XP).
I (clearly) don’t play as hard as them but I don’t do to badly either, plus my XP isn’t reliant on raiding as much as some.
Play your game the way you want to & set goals to keep it interesting. 80m XP is my next target + 10m stardust. :metal:t3::laughing::metal:t3:

4 Likes

I know people who buy raid passes nonstop and raid all day. Went from lvl 22 to 34 in a month. Even i dont play like that i raid once or twice a day. If your raiding alot especially T5 you level very quick.

This is where most of the XP comes from.
Combine the evolve, Raids and catching during Lure time and it adds up.
i’ll be interested in what the catch and evolve numbers are for @beales.com and @Thorend

2 Likes

I got 536 Legendarys raids on my badge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Thorend has caught 71500 pokemon.

You have caught the most Pokemon out of all my friends :grin:

1 Like

75510 catches
8285 evolves
445 Standard Raids
850 Legendary Raids
20 ultra friends

I always put in extra time/effort for XP events, so max number of evolves, catches raids that I can manage during those times.

I also try to coordinate as much as is possible to do 2 Raids at a time so I can get the most out of lucky eggs.

2 Likes

Whoa lot of catches since Go Fest, that’s for sure. You are well on your way to one hundred! :grin::wink::laughing:

About 13.2 mil

I didn’t start doing raids until Christmas when a local player introduced me to Discord. I still only get a chance to do about 2-3 per week because of my work schedule.

1 Like

One day later, 80K exp more

1 Like

Whoa, you get a Ultra Friend or did you just play alot.

Both

1 Like

Right now my xp is 48,124,480
I reached level 40 December 13th 2017

Also didnt start raiding regularly until March of this year when I joined the local pogo chat community.

12,765 million exp

Disneyland Paris is a really good grinding spot. No, i am not going to grind there, but yes i am playing pokemkn go over there.

1 Like

two months in the game, now at 935.104. (no screenshot, phone is charging :stuck_out_tongue:)

That is really good! :star_struck::star_struck:

Haha, same, I play at Disneland Aneheim, Six Flags Magic Mountain, and every single amusement and water park. ( I even brought my GO Plus once :crazy_face:)

1 Like

On the account that i’m working on now (this will be the account i actually get to level 40) i have 7,089,445 XP which is 3/4 of the way through level 35