How much damage can you do to current T5 boss?

If I get another 98% with perfect attack or better, certainly. It’s mainly a Ground-type attacker though.

I’m coming for you Shiny Ray

Time for Water Dud Sim.
I could improve on it by Powering the 98% Raikou I got on Raid Day but I don’t want to be dropping 200K of Dust right at this minute as I’m having more playing around with Shadows atm.

Squeezed some more out of it.

Bit late now it’s gone.

Get in early for the one coming tomorrow.
Got this one set on Ultra Friends.

Forgot to do the last couple of uninspiring T5’s.
Had a play around with this one as I never had anything powered up with Flying Moves.

Result set on Extreme and No Friendship and multiple teams no Flying Moves.

Same settings by with some Flying Moves

Add Best Friends Bonus

Now for how much damage a single team of Rays with no Friends can do.

Now add Great Friends

3 Likes

Damage by a single team without any friends boosting.

Damage by a single team with best friends boost.

Damage by a single Team no Friends Boost

With Friends Boost

Running the sims multiple times my 100% Dragonite was in and out of the teams so there’s not a lot in it against some of my Groudons.

Damage by a single Team no Friends Boost.

With Friends Boost

1 Like

Without FB

With FB

This is the best I can do with what’s in my own collection.
There are some better counters than Machamp but I don’t have the great IV’s (pointing the finger at mainly you Dialga) to make the Dust/Candy spend worth while. I only have one great MM Metagross powered up too.

Found I had a 93-15atk and a 96-14atk with MM in the collection so dropped 430K and 380 Candy on those for a big improvement in solo damage.
Also discovered my 100% MM Metagross was stored in Poke Genie before I Maxed it out.

Put my other MM Metagross into Genie and squeezed a bit more out of it. IV’s of the Shiny are all in the 50-70% so won’t see further powering up . Need some Lucky friends trading trading to chance making them great.

1 Like

Reminder:

Please ensure no friend attack bonuses are applied.

Ran this one a couple of day before the change to Rainbow Goose just hadn’t got around to posting.

1 Like

Small improvements are being made to some of these teams with the Power up quests.

Charizard X

Charizard Y

1 Like

Venusaur Team got an increase with Charizard on Pingers and maxing out Reshiram finally.

1 Like

The outgoing T5. Haven’t chased these.

The incoming soon and the one I’m looking forward to. I’ve got unfinished business trying to get a great IV.

1 Like