How much damage can you do to current T5 boss?

Ran the all types Sim in Poke Genie so pumped up my best Dialga. Didn’t feel like dropping 150K on my 93% best Darkrai as well so only a small gain.

1 Like

Hoping if I post this meaningless utterance it will help fix the error that @NotanotherKangaskhan is getting :grin:

Was hoping to see if I’d made any improvement on the last time Darkrai was out. Scrolling back it looks like I never posted a Darkrai team :disappointed:

Also ran FireStick Marowak to see what came up.

You’ve helped fix the more than 3 posts issue for me too thanks @celery

1 Like

Didn’t have L40 Mega Dark Dog saved in Poke Genie when I ran this one.

Added Mega Dark Dog but now there’s a problem in that the Sim will include multiple Mega’s where that’s not possible in game.

I could delete Mega Charizard Y. I wound be doing that as I’m not going to stuff around deleting and up loading every time I want to run a Sim. Hopefully Poke Genie fix this bug.

No need to delete. You can change it back to its regular form. Go to “my pokemon” and click on the mega Pokémon, there you can revert it’s form.

Thanks for that tip, wasn’t aware they could be toggled in Poke Genie.

Here’s the team for Uxie

Been a bit slack with this thread which goes in line with my slackness in Raiding lately.

Quick easy wins doing this much damage with 1 team. If only my L49 had Meteor Mash. How much extra damage would that do?

I changed the moves in Poke Genie for a tester.

Mega Altaria will be easy using these.

Here’s some Sims for last couple of T5’s

Reached the can’t post more than 3 in a row so tacking it on the bottom of last.
New one not far away I’ll get in early and see how well my current collection can do.

This is the best I have in my collection. I don’t have some of the better ones.

Pity I’ll never get the XL’s for the Shadow Fire Bird to take it to L50.

Deoxys Attack is now the boss, and I had two other players in the lobby; but both dropped out as the timer got low. My alt used a Shadow Ttar (rock moves), Giratina Origin (shadow ball), and Darkrai (shadown ball); and my main used a regular Ttar (dark moves), Giratina Origin (shadow ball), and Darkrai (shadow ball). That duo won with 191 seconds remaining… :rofl:

Thanks to @Branebs joining the next raid, our trio won with about 240 seconds remaining!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Neat. Never tried any of those simulator tools… which is it? Poke Genie maybe?

Yes, Poke Genie

These 2 Mega are no Joke and the hardest Raids we’ve had in the game to date.

1 Like

I might be able to smash em a bit quicker than last time but that won’t make the frustrating space whale any easier to catch. Not looking forward to tonight’s Raid hour with that stupid whale sitting in the corners while all I want to do is get to the next Raid as my IV’s will be :poop::roll_eyes:
I want the Candy so Raid and run doesn’t work.

No one else is posting so have to tack it on as an edit.
I’ve got a 93% 15atk Shadow Ttar that I keep holding off for a better one :rofl: that I might just bite the bullet and power up to see what sort of gain I can get.

1 Like