How much damage can you do to current T5 boss?

Is that on the basic free version or on the full subscribed version?
I’m on iOS but do have Android phones I could log into.

It’s available on both, paying just removes the ads.

Thanks dIgital
Just about every day is Sunny/Clear here atm so Ran some more Sims with weather boosting. Have also run Sims for Damage delt wich is what the above was set on and also Sims set on DPS.

Set on Damage Delt

Set on DPS

This is mine in sunny weather:

Decided to run the Sim for Rayquaza and have been left scratching my head why my L40 Mamoswine are not in the battle team. Worked it out a day later that Genie was not reading Mamos move set. Will post results a bit later have to go on Factory Floor.

With No Mammo

With Mammo

Been pouring all Rare Candy into some Groudons. Team has changed but can’t sqeeze anymore out of it.

1 Like

Time for some Giratina Sims.
Getting more variation on results and teams on Origin Forme than others I run.
Genie already has Shadow Ball as the move too.

Damage Delt

Here is my main and backup team for Latios.

Im a bit unsure if i want to power up that Giratina yet. I want to max 2, but its not gone yet. Dont have enough candys yet anyways so i think ill wait for now. Especially since Latios will be a populair raid so i doubt ill even get to use it, or team 2 at all.

EDIT
Is the picture distorted for everyone or is that just me? Not sure why thats happening. Looks normal in the preview.

Distorted pic on my work Desk Top @Robdebobrob

cresselia is coming up, so here it is:

Been slack in this thread with little to no interest in Uxie and Mardi Gras Goose.

New Speed Forme of Deoxys Raided today.
Ran the Sims last night to see if I’d go with all Bite/Crunch Ttar or mix it it up.
So disappointed I only got 2 serviceable Giratina when it was out despite chasing them. A full team of good ones would be very damaging while not fainting if farted on like Gengar.

Ran the Sims the day before Armoured Mewtwo came out.

1 Like

Not quite the result I was expecting when I ran this. Was expecting my Smack Down Ttar to be featuring strongly for some reason.
Teams of these on all the family accts will make very short work of Entie tomorrow.

1 Like

20190713_165206000_iOS

Finally got this to work. My team is built with multiple weathers in mind considering how crazy the weather has been here, so I had something for Sunny, Partly Cloudy, and Rainy. The Pokemon won’t be brought out in that order though; they’ll be in this order:

Here’s a breakdown of those Pokemon for the team (S/A/D order), all level 40.

Rampardos: 96% IV (14/15/14)
Groudon: 100% IV (15/15/15)
Kyogre: 96% IV (14/15/14)
Gyarados: 100% IV (15/15/15)
Swampert: 98% IV (15/15/14)
Tyranitar (Shiny): 96% IV (13/15/15)

Are you gonna delete that Swampert when you max out Hydro Cannon Swampert?

Just realised my Rampardos was not in Poke Genie. The 76% with 15 Attack was caught at L34 so a cheap spend to evolve and get over 3000cp
2 nights ago I Go Plused a 93% troll 3x 14 at 1200cp so evolved that and dropped a little Dust and Candy on it.
A full team of 6 would give impressive numbers.