How many Rare Candy?

39, thankfully Ive already caught 18/18 Darkrai and Pinaped all of them aside from the 2126CP one, so this bad boy will certainly save me a lot

2 Likes

Got 65 now trying to get back up in the hundreds

3 Likes

3 Likes

The most I’ve ever had at once is maybe 15 … lol … I always use them.

2 Likes

I try and save from new pokemon

Yup. If I ever catch a 100%, I’ll always have the candy to evolve it. Up to 118 now.

1 Like

612 and a bit of a problem in bagspace.
I was hoping Darkrai would eat a bit more, but ive already dropped 100 candys onto it, got 262 in total and not a single good 1 after 30 raids to up so im holding on to them for now. Really hope we get an interesting boss monday for me to drop candys on.

2 Likes

Currently 313 and counting. I still need to max out Shiny Mewtwo (96%), FOUR Deoxys (three of which are above 95%), Shiny Suicune, Mew, Celebi and Jirachi, so saving up on the Rare Candies!

2 Likes

99, didnt raid in the last 10 or so days

2 Likes

I got 234

2 Likes

3 Likes
  1. I’ve been throwing a lot of what I get into Pokemon I will level up some day, but I’m running low on that.
2 Likes

My first decision was to spend them on my Purified Hundo Articuno, but now we know Articuno will be coming back to Raids in September I’m going to try to get more Articuno Candies. Also, Articuno isn’t really the best, is it?

2 Likes

It isn’t :confused:

I’d use it on something else

1 Like

It is not, I will put them on Sky Attack Moltres or Thunder Shock Zapdos if I have to put them among the birds

Currently I got non. Just finished mixing out my 2nd Chandelure. Now I got a ghost and a fire-type maxed out.

As with most things, mine usually varies in time between way too many and way too few. I will never throw any away, though. If I keep getting bag-full errors I’ll convert a bunch to the candy type I know I’m likely to use later. (Because they only take up bag space until they’re converted to a specific type of candy.)

2 Likes