How many in-game Friends do you have now?

I’m on 9 now; 3 Valor, 3 Instinct and 3 Mystic friends😆
I don’t care about teams, as you can see.

4 Likes

0.0 :scream::crazy_face::see_no_evil::man_facepalming:

I have 7. I’m keeping my friends list to my town only

1 Like

What team are you on?

Instinct.

2 Likes

Lol im already great friends with him

1 Like

I have 8 now

1 Like

11 more days of friendship with my son and we will be Ultra Friends. Right now he doesn’t have enough Stardust to do a trade with me. Most of the people I raid with; we are great friends.

2 Likes

King Q7 it’s four items you can get a lot like that my back is full of ultra balls and Max posters and Max revives

1 Like

What do the posters say on them?:grin::grin::grin::joy::joy:

I already have my bag full with that stuff its(almost) the only thing i dont deleye

Isn’t your sons name Bobby Jack? Tell him “Pokemon” says hi. This post is proof as I’m pokemon.

Forgot, since your favorite Pokemon is Ampharos/Dragonite , how was the community day for them?/

Yes. His first name is Robert and middle name is Jackson. He goes by Jackson but I call him Bobby Jack just to remind him that he lives in West Virginia. He hates that I do that.

1 Like

Lol so that’s why your name is boobyjack8?

Let’s stay on topic tho

1 Like

My name is what it is because my son wanted to play this game and he created the account. I continued to play on it, after he got his own phone and created new account.

13 right now.

122, and when i reach 75% down on the list the app just gives up and closes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

181 friends.

1 Like