Generation III - Gen 3 Pokemon Hunting

So, this is thread where you can post your first gen 3 pokemon, as soon as it come out, so basically, you can sign to that post and be on frequent patrol if new Pokemon’s got added. When new pokemon is added, make screenshot as fast as possible and post it there. Good luck!

5 Likes

Guys, Look what happening:

1 Like

Yep - new Legendary raid medals and other assets in the game masterfile also. No GenIII yet though…

Guys, 3 hours left for initial gen 3 release! Prepare screen recorders or screen shotters! Rember, post your first gen 3 pokemon here as fast as possible!

I have 3 in the radar, but I can’t go to the street…

1 Like

Caught my Duskull 2mins back …

Can’t go out either, will catch the rest in the morning with an lucky egg, on my 7th day streak too. Hmm double candy event on too I suppose. Half distance for buddy but not the hatching eggs.

5 Likes

I can confirm Shiny Sableye, one of the trainers in my city just caught one

@apavlinovic

11 Likes

Can confirm I just got shiny sableye too

8 Likes

You can also show them over here if you like:

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Got each of the new Pokemon already. I ran out balls and berries pretty quickly.

1 Like

3 Likes

I caught/evolved all 5 or 6 if include Pikachu with Witchypoo Hat in 20min after Luring up a spot close to home this morning. The next 2 sets were trying to improve on IV.

Tonight it will be hunting Pickachu and Sableye for a couple of hours hoping to find a Shiny :grinning:

3 Likes

Registered 2 so far

4 Likes

So now let’s wait until full gen 3 comes out, be aware!

1 Like

Isn’t said the rest will come in december?

2 Likes

Yea, so now this topic is hibernating, let’s wait for full gen 3 now…

The only posibility is, that Niantic give it a try to make a “real” surprise…

2 Likes