General discussion

They probably could give some great advice

Especially theyā€™re causal/rural players.

My phone got stolen while I was on holidays and I forgot my password for my main account and I had to start over. Things like this happen. It felt good to start over but Iā€™m sad that a yearā€™s work is down the drain.

Just made a fresh account, Level 2 Already. Letā€™s go!

Foo! Do you see Rayquaza is incoming to Pokemon GO? @JoshHack you gonna capture him! :wink:

Relax, we still probably have 3 years before they release RayquazašŸ˜‚

Arceus (4 years), Kyurem (5 years), Zygrade (6 years), Necrozma (7 years)

Just got my first 100cp+ Pokemon!

I think youā€™ve mixed feelings right now.

Very, iā€™m Happy, devastated and frustrated all at the same time

@JoshHack youā€™ve got some great advices from ā€˜gen 3 release dateā€™ by @Elevatorisbest.

I know, so letā€™s see how it goes. If Halloween rolls around and we get Gen 3 And Iā€™m Still shadowbanned, iā€™ll Have to use that new account. Thanks to @Elevatorisbest For the advice though.

Hey, welcome in the club @JoshHack, the first rush, when evry catch is a new mon and you get the extra XP, and itā€™s so easy to get the next levelā€¦ I loved it, in a certain way.

Iā€™ll only truly start again if that warning doesnā€™t leave by Gen 3

@bagguille weā€™ve got more details about gen 3. https://pokemongohub.net/post/breaking-news/pokemon-go-0-79-2-data-mine-gen-iii-coming-halloween/

Hey, yes, @Yoshi, another argument for @JoshHack to make a start-throughā€¦ With so many new monā€™s he will raise like a rocket.

Ha, and a news from mi sideā€¦ yesterday I have catched a shiny Magikarp. Sadly he has low IV, but Iā€™m so in love with a red Gyarados, I will give away my Candies for him. But there are still 120 candies to getā€¦

Congrats man!

Why does Niantic must stop banning players: How can a spoofer start over Pokemon GO legitimately after >4 gens will be released?

Because people like Mystic will pester Niantic until they remove all of them. Itā€™s not really fair IMO, but we have no say in what happens. If they do, Niantic will lose a lot of money and players.