General discussion

I’ve never seen a company which has spent so much time on developing anti-spoofing measures.

I think, in this moment I have about 10 different emails, each of them with a different personality (names, age, gender, …). @Yoshi, try to explain me how can Niantic control that in real there is only one person behind? I don’t say that I use them in this way, but I could.

I may even make a ‘anti-spoofing measures timetable’ for Niantic.

Niantic literally track your Device’s ID whenever you log on to the game. In other words, they’re always watching. With the device ID, they can see that numerous accounts log onto the same device, and you know what happens then. The bit that I find horrible is that Reversal (the ‘i Never use a tracker or break TOS’ Guy) has multiple accounts and gets in 0 trouble for that. I have multiple accounts and I get shadowbanned. Seems legit.

The timetable is: directly banning spoofers → suing 3rd party trackers → monthly basis of banning spoofers → shadow ban → cancel the Pokemon you’ve caught by cheating → Pokemon GO has down for rebuilding the security system → check players’ info

That’s talking about two different things. I don’t see a problem that there are people playing with multiple accounts, allways they don’t play at the same moment at two devices. It’s like I have a son, but I don’t want he has a handy. So I will give him an account in my handy… where’s thge problem?

I’ve 2 accounts as well. I don’t see it as a problem.

The problem is that Niantic wrote the TOS in a way that anyone is against them. I guarantee every player has broken those vague TOS at some point.

There’s no definition of which types of players should be banned. The only thing I know is that Niantic can’t ban all players who have violated ToS! It will implicate countless players!

Exactly, what we need is a truly specific set of rules that doesn’t include everyone who’s ever done anything in the game. Using ANY IV checker is against the game, Things like that need to be removed

So we don’t know our Pokemon’s IV…

But still, ‘soft’ ban is needed for a long-term game like Pokemon GO. Niantic can’t abuse their right of hard-banning players. There’re side effects of being too strict.

I have nooo Issue With Them softbanning Spoofers, I Have Issues When Niantic Perma-ban For no reason And cannot tell who’s actually committing the crime (thanks for the shadowban Niantic)

Does it mean the black pop-up notification has turned into a ‘hard-ban’ screen?

No, the shadowban has accompanied the black pop-up

:thinking: How can we explain why the black pop-up is remaining on your screen? (already 3 weeks)

Maybe it’s moderate ban.

It’s lasted up to 5 Weeks in some cases, but no-one really knows

Both the shadowban and black pop-up are supposed to last for 2 Weeks, So I don’t have a clue why it’s still there

You should ask for Niantic about your black pop-up.