General discussion

I finally figured out how to make my keyboard not start every word with a capital letter!

Virus alert!

@JoshHack it was only when someone’s mentioned it that my OCD kicked in

I think they’re messing with the game right now. None stop spinning circle of death and network errors galore. Right in the middle of a 3 Stop Lure Set. Wasted 15mins of Lure time. All Pokemon just disappeared completely.

Who would’ve thought we would see an update only a week after the past, with a version jump that big, on the weekend again? If this update has what we need for Gen 3, then congrats to Niantic. They’re doing something right

New version of app relese 0.79.2

Yeah Gen 3 sound files are in the APK

According to Silph Road, Niantic have added something shady to the code. This thing is specifically designed to eliminate Android Spoofing, But doesn’t help IOS As Well. It can work out if you’ve downloaded any hacking apps before by using some unknown means. Isn’t that illegal? Invading your privacy and looking what apps you’ve installed?

Of course it’s illegal. How can Niantic ensure our information won’t be leaked! (It’s likely a stalker’s behavior!) For those players who stopped spoofing but forgot to uninstall the app they might also be banned. Idk how many ‘% of players’ will be banned after this ban wave. Niantic always let us down! Is eliminating players that essential?! :rage:

@JoshHack did you read the article about 0.79.2 data mine? The gen 3 release date is confirmed!

Yep! It’s just that I know not many people realised that this was in the update and I wanted to bring it to light. Also @Yoshi unless Niantic Get express permission from Apple to add that in completely it would 100% be illegal.

Niantic is going to bear the risk of legal responsibility and receiving complaints from playerbase!

Complaints in one thing, this would be utter anarchy if they add this. If they do add this, I might not play as they can literally check up on anything your phone is doing, what apps it has, etc:

Niantic

The hacker company.

I just thought of something: My Account Still has that Warning (and still shadowbanned). If Gen 3 drops Halloween, will I be able to catch any of them?

suspenseful music plays

@JoshHack you should start over Pokemon GO on a new account.

Considering that, but after a years work I just cannot see myself back at square 1 again

:thinking: Maybe @bagguille, @leonk98 and @Elevatorisbest can give advice to you.