General discussion

Do you calculate how many players are still playing Pokemon GO? What is the % loss of players? (A completed statistic from the beginning of Pokemon GO to now)

There were (roughly) 550 Million players at launch, and there’s about 60 Million players now. A big decrease

Wow the number of players have decreased dramatically! However, Niantic don’t see it as a thing. They continue developing anti-cheating measures, Ex raids, suspending the development of cooperative system etc.

The number of players now is nearly one-tenth of the launch

@Dhhdyxdhhd !!! That’s insane… :joy_cat:
And I’m unhappy for have only 280… 13k, your living in a sea of Karps

@bagguille you mate @Klasser has done a great job on writing an article about the future of Pokemon GO. It’s worth to read. Pokemon Go Needs an EVOLUTION

Really good, and quite complete. Only that I don’t like his ideas about trade. His solution of cheating is not to do it… well, if I don’t go to the street, the cars cannot kill me. His version of trade is not to have trade. But well, the summary overall is really good.

guys IGN featured Pokémon Go

today

I don’t understand why you guys would want spoofing to stay in the game as an easy, accessible way to play. I understand the point of physically not being able to play, and that what Niantic might do is illegal, but I would rather know that the player base is good, playing by the rules and having fun and have it be low, than have a player base full of fake players and fake accounts with a higher number of players

@leonk98 GameXplain as well!

Why’s the game updating again?

Gen 3’s coming, haven’t you herd? :grinning:

new Category added -> Gen 3

I Disappear For 1/2 day, and we get an entirely new section on the hub, Wow😉

Yessss

I’ve read something outside my apreciación… Some moments ago, PokemonHub Spain has send “Good Feelings” for Galicia in Spain, because of their problems with burning hills… Up to there everything correct. But they have send it in name of Madrid, and NO, we are not all from Madrid, but we are from Spain. So please, the next time delete the mention of the city, it has nothing to do with the idea to send helping thoughts.

I wrote something

Futurism

So hard to write this on my phone. I bet theres a lot of typos