General discussion

Yessss

Iā€™ve read something outside my apreciaciĆ³nā€¦ Some moments ago, PokemonHub Spain has send ā€œGood Feelingsā€ for Galicia in Spain, because of their problems with burning hillsā€¦ Up to there everything correct. But they have send it in name of Madrid, and NO, we are not all from Madrid, but we are from Spain. So please, the next time delete the mention of the city, it has nothing to do with the idea to send helping thoughts.

I wrote something

Futurism

So hard to write this on my phone. I bet theres a lot of typos

Nice article @Dinsara92

does anyone know if the updates fixed the issue with Go plus and iOS 11?

From various reports I heard apparently not @Thorend

If you were going to power up a legendary electric attacker would you do a Riakou or Zapdos and why? Iā€™m starting my army of electric attackers and want to hear your opinions.

This EX System is annoying me a lot now, people are getting their 3rd or 4th invite when I havenā€™t got any

Iā€™m facing the same dilemma @Thorend and will be interested in what others have to say. Iā€™m leaning towards Riakou but have better IV Zapdos with a 98, 96 & 90 vā€™s 93, 91 & 89.

@JoshHack I hope they roll out the exclusion raids soon. We did a test, I was extremely sceptical but actually now I think all raids should have quite a large notice period, itā€™s hard to mobilise the gang within an hourā€¦ And they should run til midnight or something when everyoneā€™s not in work or whatever

At least the UK has gotten EX raids; we still havenā€™t gotten any and our neighbouring countries have!

It has officially been 3 Weeks, Still got the Warning

Oman still waiting for the first EX raid, meanwhile neighbouring country UAE and semi-neighbouring country Qatar gets another one :sweat: smh

Iā€™m giving Draconius Go a Try, Probably has less bugs than PokĆ©mon Go

Lol @JoshHack. Give it a try then review it here. Iā€™m curious about it now

What are Niantic doing? In this new update, a hidden feature Theyā€™re adding is the ability to read/alter SD cards on your phone. Thatā€™s not ok

This newest privacy invasion is Android only for the moment

In my town a gym has disappeared yesterday. Is this happening worldwide?