Generation III - Gen 3 shines in gyms

My first shiny was on pikachu community day, and since then I have gotten swablu, evolved a pikachu into raichu, dragonite, and poochenya.

1 Like

true

1 Like

Still canā€™t find Unowns and shinies

I just started playing again. I hadnā€™t played since the release year. Which shiny pokemon still appear in the wild? I have the shiny Pikachu and Raichu from the recent event (with the party hat), and shiny Dragonite from the second community day. I was catching Swablu like crazy when it was released. I know Iā€™ve caught over 600, and no shiny one yet. Also, are the ones from the Halloween event last year still in the wild? You would think no since it was a themed, but my friend started playing last month, and she caught a shiny Duskull at a local bar a few weeks ago.

These

My shinies
No shiny karp/gya
Got 6 maxed gya and >2k candies
Hunt continues

I have:
1 shiny surfachu
1 shiny duskull
1 shiny dusclops
1 shiny mightyena
1 shiny aron
1 shiny swablu
11 shiny dratini
2 shiny birthday pikachu
3 unown

NON SAFARI ZONE?? Are you telling me we can get unowns outside of events?

Yes, but they are hard to find @SnivyStar

oh ok, cant travel to these events so l guess ill just have to keep on lookin

Iā€™m not sure where I heard this, but I think the spawn rate of unown is around 1 in every 1 million spawns

Yeah itā€™s something close to that, and then the odds get higher and higher with each new one that you catch if youā€™re trying to complete the alphabet.

Yep, I need to do that too

They are ultra rare but they can spawn in the wild. Last week we had 2 unowns in 24 hours time in my city, both new letters. The next one can take months
The only way youā€™ll even get one is by using scanners and/or appgroups or other communicaton ways for large groups.

Iā€™ve seen lots of green Dragonites in gyms the past couple weeks.

3 Mareep (evolved 1 into Ampharos)
5 Bulbasaur
2 Dratini (1 evolved into Dragonite)
1 Sableye

1 Pikachu
1 Dratini
2 Dragonite
1 Bulbasaur
1 Venusaur
2 Mareep
1 Flaafy
1 Ampharos
1 Swablu
1 Altaria
2 Lugia

1 Like

No he clarified the unknown was regular and just the Arron was shiny

Plus the one I famously transferred early on. Still kinda see shiny as hype but that didnā€™t stop me from walking that shiny floppy fish until evolution.

Go on stroke the Precious, some of the shine rubs off on to you.