Generation III - Gen 3 shines in gyms

Well, at least you have a lot of shinys

3 Likes

My first shiny was on pikachu community day, and since then I have gotten swablu, evolved a pikachu into raichu, dragonite, and poochenya.

1 Like

true

1 Like

Still can’t find Unowns and shinies

I just started playing again. I hadn’t played since the release year. Which shiny pokemon still appear in the wild? I have the shiny Pikachu and Raichu from the recent event (with the party hat), and shiny Dragonite from the second community day. I was catching Swablu like crazy when it was released. I know I’ve caught over 600, and no shiny one yet. Also, are the ones from the Halloween event last year still in the wild? You would think no since it was a themed, but my friend started playing last month, and she caught a shiny Duskull at a local bar a few weeks ago.

These

My shinies
No shiny karp/gya
Got 6 maxed gya and >2k candies
Hunt continues

I have:
1 shiny surfachu
1 shiny duskull
1 shiny dusclops
1 shiny mightyena
1 shiny aron
1 shiny swablu
11 shiny dratini
2 shiny birthday pikachu
3 unown

NON SAFARI ZONE?? Are you telling me we can get unowns outside of events?

Yes, but they are hard to find @SnivyStar

oh ok, cant travel to these events so l guess ill just have to keep on lookin

I’m not sure where I heard this, but I think the spawn rate of unown is around 1 in every 1 million spawns

Yeah it’s something close to that, and then the odds get higher and higher with each new one that you catch if you’re trying to complete the alphabet.

Yep, I need to do that too

They are ultra rare but they can spawn in the wild. Last week we had 2 unowns in 24 hours time in my city, both new letters. The next one can take months
The only way you’ll even get one is by using scanners and/or appgroups or other communicaton ways for large groups.

I’ve seen lots of green Dragonites in gyms the past couple weeks.

3 Mareep (evolved 1 into Ampharos)
5 Bulbasaur
2 Dratini (1 evolved into Dragonite)
1 Sableye

1 Pikachu
1 Dratini
2 Dragonite
1 Bulbasaur
1 Venusaur
2 Mareep
1 Flaafy
1 Ampharos