Events - GO Fest 2019 - request for details

Anyone knows where the next 2019 go fest will be held? In usa. State an city please.

Also where does safari zone be held at in usa? State and city.

This is off-Topic.

Aye lad. But its a need to know so ill buy the right train ticket to the place meet lots of ppl. Capture pokemon an raids two week then move back to florida.

1 Like

Oh okay.:smiley:

No, @Lucario, you have all the rights to open a new topic in for example Lavender Town or General Discusion.

But there’s no reason to discuss it here out of topic.

4 Likes

Look this conversation lol😂

We don’t know yet, but if Niantic wants to appear fair and non USA centric, then they’ll probably go elsewhere

2 Likes

Whatever you guys are squabbling about, i think we can make this short:

No, we dont cause Niantic has made no announcements about it yet.

3 Likes

St. Louis is the exact center of the U.S. Why not put it there?

1 Like

Because the US had it twice already

2 Likes

Where are you? I’ve never been in a event or anything and I’m in USA. Lots of people say that is our safari zone but many people do not have the money to fly there. Europe kind of had a safari zone after Dortmund Safari Zone where there was corsola and Roselle. @Lucario it will most likely still be held in Chicago.

It will probably be announced in March.

1 Like

We had an event in Philly but there was literally nothing there

2 Likes

And that was a spit in the face of everybody who actually went there

2 Likes

No, I’m just saying I can’t afford it.

1 Like

I vote for Kijkduin, the self proclaimed pokemoncapital of the Netherlands. :netherlands:
(And it is close enough to go there on a bike :grin:)

3 Likes

Since when is the Netherlands in the USA🤔

1 Like

Question. Where will the next go fest be in :us:? If so, what state and city. So i can by train ticket next year hall butt there. Get out of florida for awhile. Two week vacation.

Also, is there a safari zone here in :us:? If so, where as in what state an city?

It will probably be in Chicago again

1 Like

It should be held here, because the USA is kind of far away from here…