Eevee Community Day

They all quit after trading came out.

All good, as long as your on team valor( which you are):joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl:

:laughing:

1 Like

ill need atleast 25 shiny…this gonna be crazy

1 Like

2 days though… bring it on Niantic!

Its no sarcasm
I really hate this CD

I’m not sure what to think of this Community Day… I know many people were asking for it, and I really like Eevee and its evolutions. The bonuses are ok.
But with my recent bad CD shiny luck, I guess it will be absolutely impossible to find enough shinies to get all Eeveelutions. Having used the name trick already when I got the first good Eevees makes it even worse.
Even two days won’t get me 6 or more shinies.
They probably wanted to do a special Community Day to bridge the time gap until the Japanese Safari Zone event without having to do any other events (you know… water festival, adventure week, etc) and I can totally understand that.

1 Like

Ralts will be after eevee or after Chikorita i hope

1 Like

What if Generation 4 appears before Eevee community day…

I honestly don’t even think we’ll see Ralts because of Gallade…

2 Likes

even more shinies needed then …:sob::sob:
I really want Gen4, but I hope it’s not before Eevee CD…

2 Likes

nothing will please you

3 Likes

Its a baaaad CD
Thats just it
As good as useless
Getting the shiny you want is as good as impossible
3 x catch dust, useful but i dont need dust at the moment i will get enough to max everything in top 20 on my way to lvl 35
And cmon Niantic
Eevee has the special move?!?
Cmon so the eevolutions arent stronger then normal…
Not going to keep the eevees with move and going to trade shiny eevee for things like feebas

Shinys are in abundance on CD, you just dont need to be at a place that only has 2 stops. You know about the event 4 weeks in advance. Plan a trip to a usefull location, or accept the fact that you just cant join in on the fun.

The reason you dont need dust is cause you dont have enough good pokemon. Others need dust, ALOT. If you gave me 5 million right now i could spend it all and still need 5 million more.

Im dissapointed aswell that not all of them get a special move, but its probably not realistic to have Niantic dream up something for all 5 (7?) eeveelutions. Pretty much all of them are great budget pokemon anyways already. Could really help lower level players get something atleast decent to put in gyms.

Honestly @5GodLink is right. If none of this pleases you, nothing will.

1 Like

Eeveelutions have no moves they could get however
And I guarantee you wont be able to get 20 maxed out Pokemon by level 35

2 Likes

4 Likes

They could have
Eevee -----------> extreme evoboost?
Vaporeon -----> waterfall
Flareon ---------> fire fang
Jolteon ---------> thunder fang
Espeon ---------> shadow ball
Umbreon ------> bite (even thought it’s legacy), crunch
There are other moves that they could get but just mentioning these.

1 Like

You are getting a chance to get shinies - 2 days to potentially have enough shinies for 8 evolution chains plus Eevee.

Stardust is incredible useful, getting triple dust is an incredible guaranteed reward. Unlike egg hatching you are assured that you will benefit, you will continue to get the benefit as long as you catch and it does not require you to buy incubators and continue to constantly spin stops to stay stocked in order to fully benefit.

Besides that while there are Pokémon more useful in the meta than eeveelutions these single evolution Pokémon are still some of the strongest non legendary Pokémon in the game, and loved by many trainers.

It also makes Eevee an interesting Pokémon again after the community day because it’s shiny variant will be unlocked.

None of these seems exclusive enough tbh
Weve got the tutor moves, a reference to Yellow, reference to a future Mega, a huge boost to versitality, and these would be just another fast attacks that often arent even too good
Why the Extreme Evoboost tho

I normally get 1 shiny a hour

1 Like