Eevee Community Day

Thats not it
My problem is i already have everything maxed(nor everything i just levelled up)
I will have enough stardust to max more then my top 30 in 3 months

The biggest decision I need to make is do I park myself in the same spot between 3 lures like I did for Squirtle for the 2 days or do I get on the push bike and ride the 5k track up and back in the town 10min from home.
I could do both on either days.
Must remember if I sit in the one spot I must take more snacks.

1 Like

Iā€™m really curious what defines a good CD for you.

Every CD sucks if itā€™s not Ralts?
Or is it that you canā€™t play enough to make it a succes?

2 days, a ton of stardust and a pokemon with 5 (and more incoming) evolutions.
This is by far the best CD so far!

And trust us when we say that stardust WILL become your most valuable resource. The increasing cost will melt your dust. I had a moment where i thought, iā€™m maxed on my meta pokemon, iā€™ll be fine once i levelā€¦ Yeah not!

4 Likes

The Evoboost was just for jokes.

Hahaha no
Maxing out 30 Pokemon would cost you millions of dust even assuming they are already level 30+

Al my pkmoms are low iv cus i have no other choice
So they are all already high level

1 Like

I dont need dust
And all other CDs were cool

1 Like

What levels are they? And IVs have no influence whatsoever on the level

1 Like

had to read that post twice myself, but what he meant is that since he never gets high IVā€™s he can just evolve high level base pokemon, saving a lot of stardust.

that still doesnā€™t change the fact that once he levels and wants to power up his top 30 heā€™ll be out super fast

2 Likes

Still. Youre level 32 according to your profile, so you can level them to 34. Thats still 100.000 to go to level 40. Times 30 for the top 30 you want to max = 3 million. Considering you said you never reached over 100K dust, you are gonna have a huge shortage.

1 Like

Im level 34 lol
Almost all my pokemons are weather boosted
Only 2 power ups

1 Like

I never reached 100k cus i dont save
I never had 100k at a time
I use stardust when i have it and when i can power up

1 Like

I dont grind nor do i even lucky egg evolve on 7 day streak
So levelling up costs long e ough to collect 100k

1 Like

Well if the shiny rates are as high as they were on squirrel day then maybe I can get 10 shinies

Just use a rock throw rock slide nosepass as your rock type attacker like me and you will beat them all

Calling @everyone ! When does it say I joined Hub?

January 4, 2018

2 Likes

Nosepass is sooo good

Thanks

1 reply would have been enough.
Your pokemon are not weather boosted all the timeā€¦ They only are if its their weather type.
You said in the stardust topic your highest ever is 100k, so i used that info.
And even if your 34, thats still ~65k stardust each to max, thats still 2 million for 30 pokemon.

2 Likes