Drop your current defenders

Had to go to war tonight. Bunch of upset yellow trainers trying to gold raz me.

2 Likes

i like your melmetal army

1 Like

I evolved 2 new ones yesterday to prepare for Lapras Day and keep Town blue

1 Like

how many rare candy you used?

1 Like

No rare candy. I have to make @Jaxxon8 do Mystery Box on Switch for Meltan candy. Still got over 1200

2 Likes

Strangely I met no resistance tonight. Guess they learned thier lesson when you mess with Mystic in my town.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

None of the monsters from 12 hours ago lasted the night and most are now defending again.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

I’ve changed tact slightly with my defenders being left.
All the Monsters with big CP degrade so quick that after 3-4hrs they are almost 1 battle and out so they are very easy for someone to knock the Gym down with very little effort.
I now prefer to leave 1400-1500cp Monsters in as after the same amount of time they have not degraded much and the person battling is going to have to do 3 rounds instead of an easy 1 and gone. This gives me more chance to berry it if I really want to hold it for Golding.
Nothing is time consuming to beat since Blissey / Chancey / Snorlax were nerffed even if you half understand effective counters so Big CP is all but redundant apart from maybe deterring someone battling within the first 30min of occupation.
I know it doesn’t deter me and I lick my lips a the few extra points it will give me but I know plenty that do move on for softer tartgets.

2 Likes

Haven’t posted one in awhile…

1 Like