When you catch something, how do you decide if it will be candy or a Pokemon you will keep? And how many Pokémons you have?
For me it's something like
* 100% IV - keep
* 90%+ IV - keep only if it's a usefull Pokémon I might use some day
* 82%+ IV - keep only if I'll be using it for battle and training
* less than 82% IV - keep only if it's something that might end up in gym somewhere (like Snorlax 2300+ CP)
* Lapras with good attacks - keep
* 420 CP and 10 CP Pokémons - keep
- right now at 270 Pokémons at level 35 but some cleaning needed
- 50+ are 100%
- 40+ are 10 CP and bubblestrat Pokémons
And yes, I do delete 98% Pokémons if they have sh*t attacks and are not Dragonite, Snorlax or Blissey.