Discuss your profile picture

Mystic = Misfit

Instinct doesnt use common sense lol. Just their instinct

Trainers.

Ok lets move back on topic,
Mine is the drawing of a friend of mine of the legendary pikabirds. Story is given here: Discuss your profile picture

I may or may not change it to something that is more relevant in my life in the future

Mine is Yanma and Yanmega right now. Might change it back to the original Zapdos or to Porygon/Houndour/Sandshrew/Growlithe/Shinx in the future.

That is perfect picture

Me sitting in a tree, but my face isnt clear on the picture so people cant use face recognition to find me

Y is some one looking for you ???

Dont know if someone is looking for me lol

Wouldnt even know why someone would

Lol just jokeing cuz you said the face thing

From left to right, me, my best friend known by some as ‘that one girl’ I once spoke of
and then someone else I don’t recognise right away. Sitting in front of a campfire in the dark

It’s just as I am… I read a lot (when I was 8 years old, I lent every week 5 books all weeks), and I never stopped to do so.
Now I’m 61 years old, and still have a lot of fun playing games.
In Spain the word “emoji” or “emoticon” has been the word of 2019, so I’m quite on top of the wave with my image.

Yup. Me and Cup call you emoji dude.

I changed mine from my usual rotation of Decidueye avatars to Beheeyem. I chose it because it;s one of my favorite Pokemon, but gets so little love. lol

I can’t change my profile picture. I get this in my face everyday.