Discuss your profile picture

Mystic = Misfit

Instinct doesnt use common sense lol. Just their instinct

1 Like

Trainers.

Ok lets move back on topic,
Mine is the drawing of a friend of mine of the legendary pikabirds. Story is given here: Discuss your profile picture

1 Like

I may or may not change it to something that is more relevant in my life in the future

Mine is Yanma and Yanmega right now. Might change it back to the original Zapdos or to Porygon/Houndour/Sandshrew/Growlithe/Shinx in the future.

3 Likes

That is perfect picture

Me sitting in a tree, but my face isnt clear on the picture so people cant use face recognition to find me

1 Like

Y is some one looking for you ???

Dont know if someone is looking for me lol

Wouldnt even know why someone would

1 Like

Lol just jokeing cuz you said the face thing

1 Like

From left to right, me, my best friend known by some as ā€˜that one girlā€™ I once spoke of
and then someone else I donā€™t recognise right away. Sitting in front of a campfire in the dark

1 Like

Itā€™s just as I amā€¦ I read a lot (when I was 8 years old, I lent every week 5 books all weeks), and I never stopped to do so.
Now Iā€™m 61 years old, and still have a lot of fun playing games.
In Spain the word ā€œemojiā€ or ā€œemoticonā€ has been the word of 2019, so Iā€™m quite on top of the wave with my image.

4 Likes

Yup. Me and Cup call you emoji dude.

1 Like

I changed mine from my usual rotation of Decidueye avatars to Beheeyem. I chose it because it;s one of my favorite Pokemon, but gets so little love. lol

2 Likes

I canā€™t change my profile picture. I get this in my face everyday.

7 Likes

Changed mine to Rockruff for now. I am in the tail end of a Ultra Sun playthrough and chose Rockruff as my ā€œstarterā€/main. :smiley:

1 Like

All I recall of those was that they were eye-catching; but I forgot what they looked like, and the avatar attached to this comment now shows your current one, not the one that was current when you posted the comment. You did post one a year ago, and that was pretty cool.

Would you mind inserting a few of the old ones into the text of a comment here? That wonā€™t just change again the next time you pick a new avatarā€¦

1 Like

Sure!

My profile pics for a little over a year:

Decid1
ico_shuffle_724

d459e905391325817b18e74bea19348f54579de5_1_500x500

My profile pic for the last few months (before Rockruff):

pokemon-sword-shield-beheeyem

Current:

3 Likes